"You gotta relax. Let this shit ease your mind, Ma." He gave me a small smirk showing a few of his pearly whites. "I told you I got this. I got my eye on that nigga and that whole squad. They clueless, trust me." I nibbled in the corner of my bottom lip. I asked Ramon to keep tabs on Breezy and the crew. He promised he would and I knew I could trust him on that.

"I do trust you." It wasn't like I didn't trust him. It was just a close call back there. I was paranoid as fuck. He grabbed my chin as he looked into my eyes. Those hazel eyes of his had me mesmerized every single time.

"Then act like it." I nodded my head then gave him a peck on the lips. "Usually he has his nephew every other weekend and I thought it was next weekend. I guess shit was switched up. Next time I'll be more on alert." He was so reassuring. I was really starting to fall head over heels for Ramon. "Why are you looking at me like that?" His beautiful smile spread across his face.

"I just really like you, that's all." I shrugged shyly. His smile didn't fade as he looked at me. "Stop!" I mushed his face as I started giggling like a damn school girl.

Suddenly, his phone started to ring on the nightstand. I got off of his lap so that he could grab it. Getting up, he checks his caller ID and answers the phone. "Talk." I grabbed my dress and pulled it over my head. Anytime Ramon got a call that was always a sign that our time was coming to an end.

"Tell him I'm on my way." I looked at him as he hangs up the phone. He began to pull on his jeans so that he could get ready to leave out. I'm sure he knew I was going to ask what that was about so he beat me to the punch. "Dre set up a surprise meeting."

"I'm going to go check on Amarie and Krystal anyways so perfect timing." He looked at me before pulling his shirt over his head.

"Why do you care about them so much?" The question caught me by surprise because Ramon never really asked me that. I've made it clear to him that I had a close relationship with them but he never cared to question it until now.

"I admire her strength and Krystal I've helped raise her, her entire life. She could've shunned me out but she didn't." I answered truthfully.

"You're strong too, beautiful." He said as he walks up to me. "Don't ever think you aren't. You don't need to admire someone else strength when you're just as strong." He caressed the side of my face.

"Thank you." I didn't deserve Ramon. He honestly came when I least expected this. I always wanted Chris but Ramon showed me that love isn't taken, it's given. That's why I felt so bad for what I did to Amarie. Ramon showed me love is a natural thing and it wasn't forced. "I want to tell the girls about us." I was referring to Sharea and Amarie. Even though Ramon and I weren't official my love for him was.

"The right time will come. Let me just stack up this paper so we don't gotta look back." I looked quizzically at him. What did he mean by that? "Let's get out of here." He smacked my ass and we headed out of his apartment back to Dre's place.

" He smacked my ass and we headed out of his apartment back to Dre's place

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.