H&M

"I still can't believe you're dating Shawn Mendes!" Taylor told me after I had gone through the whole story of the other night.

"Ya, it's all so crazy." I told her with a laugh as we headed into the H&M.

Taylor had wanted to go shopping for herself in forever and she wanted someone to go with, but not someone that would draw too much attention to herself.

"So, is he a good kisser?" Taylor asked as we traveled through the racks, I smiled over at her as she pulled a grey sweater of the nearest shelf.

"Perfect!" I told her happily, she smiled cheekily in my direction before grabbing a pair of jeans.

"I wish I could have that, the whole boyfriend next door thing, sounds so sweet and innocent." She told me with a sigh, I giggled understanding exactly what she was saying.

"Ya, but sometimes it get boring." I told her taking her off guard.

We put back a shirt she had grabbed and turned to face me in an aisle.

"What do you mean gets boring?" She questioned with her eyebrows raised, I giggled.

"I don't know, it's just the same old thing and always has been." I said.

"Wait have you ever been with anyone else?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Ya, one other guy, but he was a mistake and I don't like talking about him." I told her, she nodded and continued walking ahead of me.

"Well, is Shawn the one, I mean do you see him at the end of the aisle?" She asked, I shrugged yet again.

"I think so, I don't see anyone else. I just sound crazy!" I told her, she laughed.

I glanced over my shoulder to see a line of paparazzi outside of the store, a bunch of Taylor's security guards were trying their best to keep them out.

"Know, you aren't crazy, just in love." She told me, I nodded in agreement.

I wished things weren't so complicated.

"Wanna go get some food?" Taylor suddenly asked, I nodded realizing that I was starving.

Written by me!!!
Comment and like!!!
Love you guys!!!
-Author B❤️❤️❤️