Dino

While we drove to the moose feeding place, I scrolled through Instagram.

I stopped when I saw a slightly disturbing photo.

The picture was of their feet and their pants around their ankles, clearly indicating that the person was on the toilet.

I glanced up to see who had posted it and I saw Shawn's username.

I read the caption and it said 'Chilling at Target'.

   "Shawn that is disgusting! Why would you post this picture?" I showed him the screen and he looked at it with wide eyes.

   "Clover, I didn't post that. I'm not even wearing those shoes!" He argued.

I looked down at his shoes and saw that he was right.

   "That makes me wonder... Where is my phone?" He felt inside his pockets and it wasn't there.

   "You must have left it back in Target. Someone has hacked you!" Realization struck me.

   Shawn shrugged. "It's fine, I'll get a new phone."

   "Shawn this is a big deal." I huffed out.

   "No it isn't. We'll deal with the situation later." The words he spoke made my heart flip.

He made it sound like we were a team.

   "And we're here!" Shawn put his jeep into park and we both climbed out.

   "I'll go get the plants or whatever to feed to feed the moose from the rancher." I pointed over to the wooden stand across the pasture.

   Shawn nodded his head and right as I was about to take off into a sprint, my ankle
got wrapped around a weed and I fell towards the ground.

In a matter of milliseconds, Shawn reached out and grabbed my arm and pulled me back to my feet.

   "Whoa there Dino!" Shawn chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist.

   "Don't call me that! I feel like we're five again." I felt my cheeks heat up at the mention of my nickname he gave me years ago.

   "Oh come on, you like it." He ruffled my hair up.

   "Stop! Why did you even start calling me that in the first place?" I asked him.

   "You know, like the Sinclair gas station and they have the dinosaur logo?" The way he explained it made the whole nickname sound even more ridiculous.

   "That's weird." I frowned thinking about it more.

   "I kind of like calling you Dino." Shawn said in all seriousness.

   "Whatever, let's just go and get the food." I roll my eyes.

   "Clover?" Shawn stopped me from walking away.

   "What?" I let out a sigh, slightly getting irritated with him.

   "I just wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl and you mean a lot to me." He flashed one of his perfect smiles and went to kiss me, but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead.

I lightly pushed him away from me and laugh at the disappointed look on his face.

   "Come on, I want to go feed the moose!" I started walking towards the wooden stand again.

  Written by themuffinbenito ❤❤❤
"Whoa there Dino!" 😂😂😂