Cuffs And Blood

"I'm a wizard!!!" He yelled out in excitement, I giggled as he made his way over to me.

I scooted over in the little hospital bed and he squeezed in next to me.

"Yes you are, my nerd!" I told him happily, I had totally forgotten at that point about the events of the day, just seeing him happy made me happy.

Before I knew it he began to gently tickled at my arm pits, while being careful around my cast.

"Shawn!" I giggled out, he kissed my neck gently a few times before stopping, suddenly the TV turned on.

"Oops!" He said quietly, he found the remote under his thigh, and right before he was about to click the TV off, I stopped him.

With my wide eyes glued to the screen, I lowered the remote, he went quiet seconds later.

On the screen it showed cope car after cop car behind the target, they brought the girl out in handcuffs that had been standing in the dumpster.

Her blonde hair tangled in knots, blood on her clothes and a glare on her face as they shoved her into the nearest police car.

"We have reasons to believe that this young women shot and killed a young man late last night. He doesn't have a name, so call if you heard or saw anything."

"Shawn..." I whispered, his hand landed on mine and he squeezed it tightly, he flicked the TV off and pulled on my chin so I was facing him. 

"Hey everything's going to be okay." He whispered.

"I'm Harry Potter now." He added in a British accent trying to lift the mood, but it didn't work.

"We should report it." I told him after a moment of silence, he shifted his position on the bed and sighed, but before he could respond the nurse entered the room with wide eyes once she saw us.

"What's going on?" She asked loudly, moments later my Mum entered the room along with the doctor, my Mum smiled.

"It's fine nurse." My Mum told her, the juice and bowl of cereal the nurse had been carrying ended up in the hands of my mother.

"I'd like to talk to them alone please." My Mum spoke up over her shoulder, the doctor gestured for the nurse to follow him and he closed the door lightly behind them.

My Mum rested the juice and cereal on a nightstand beside my bed, Shawn sat up and swung his legs over the bed.

Next thing I knew my Mums arms were around me, tears fled down her cheeks.

"Are you mad?" Shawn asked.

"Of course not my babies!" She cried out, she pulled Shawn in to our little hug and squished us together.

"I love you both." She whispered.

Written by Me❤❤❤ Hope y'all like it! COMMENT WHAT YA THINK SO FAR
-Author B😂