Jeep

Shawn was about to lean in to kiss me once more, but I placed my hands on his chest to hold him back, he sighed in frustration.

    "Shawn... I should get home." I whispered, his eyes met mine again for a quiet moment.

He began to lean in again, and I allowed him to kiss me once more.

"Let me take you home." He said, I shook my head and fidgeted with the locked door handle.

"I think I'll be okay walking." I told him, he placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a light squeeze.

"I want a chance to make this right." He whispered, I finally gave into his pleading and climbed over him into the passenger seat.

After I buckled up, Shawn pulled us out of the school parking lot and onto Main Street.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a few minutes of driving passed, I looked over at him to see that his eyes were on me, and that we had stopped at a red light.

"Ya why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, just about our situation and all." He said quietly, the light turned green and he continued driving onward.

"Ya, I'm fine... But it's still going to take time for me to fully trust you again." I told him, he nodded and glanced back over at me with a smile.

"I know... You take all the time in the world beautiful." He said quietly which led my cheeks to turn bright red.

"I just don't know how to tell you how sorry I am for everything that happened over the summer-"He began, but I cut him off not I didn't really want to talk about the past.

"Hey, I know... Can we talk about something else?" I asked him, he slowly nodded and I tried to come up with something to talk about.

"So prom, have you been asked yet?" He asked randomly out of nowhere, I was gonna bring up hockey or something, but he took me off guard.

"Nope, and I don't think I'll be asked this year." I told him, he nodded with his full out thinking face on.

"Why?" I asked, he brushed it off and changed the subject again, I didn't really think anything of it.

"So what are we doing exactly?" He asked, I stared over at him a little confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked quietly,

"You're driving me home." I added causing him to laugh.

"Claire, I mean with us... Like what are we calling this?" He asked, he pulled up in front of my house and parked his jeep.

"Umm... Hanging out?" I said more like a question, he grinned and began to lean in.

"I like our version of hanging out..." He whispered before his soft lips landed on mine for a short moment.

"Oh stop it!" I giggled out after I pulled back, I playfully slapped his arm and unbuckled from my seat.

"I'll see you Monday." I told him realizing tomorrow was Saturday, he grinned.

"Hope to do some more hanging out before then!" He called before I shut the car door and headed up the steps to my house.

Hanging out would be our little secret, just between Shawn and I.

Written by Me❤❤❤ Loved this, they're so cute!!!😊😊😊
Thanks😍😍😍
-Author B