A Call

While Shawn was in the shower late that night I found myself laying on my stomach on one of the queen beds.

  I had found a fashion magazine and was flipping through the pages when my eyes landed upon Taylor Swifts face.

  Not even seconds later my phone began to vibrate at my side.

  I picked it up to see Taylor's name, why was she calling me?

  It was really late.

I waited for it to ring a few times before answering.

     "Hello?" I asked quietly, the shower water had stopped moments later.

  "Hey Clover, was going to see if you're still gonna be in LA tomorrow?" Taylor asked, I could tell she was smiling as she spoke.

  "Ya I'll be around for the next three days!" I told her happily, she giggled.

  "Would you want to go to a mall with me tomorrow?" She asked, the entire idea of hangout with Taylor Swift was so crazy.

  "I'd love to!" I told her excitedly, I rolled over onto my back and smiled up at the ceiling.

  Seconds later I heard the bathroom door slowly creak open.

  "Call you tomorrow?" I asked, I heard Shawn's footsteps slowly enter the room.

  "Ya of course! Can't wait, bye Clover!" Taylor called before she hung up.

  Suddenly Shawn's face was above me and both his hands landed on either side of my head.

"Hey gorgeous." He said with a smirk, I then noticed he happened to not be wearing a shirt and his brown curls were wet.

  "Hey handsome." I said back, he leaned down and kissed me softly.

Before I knew it he was beside me on the bed, his arms wrapped around me, and our legs were tangled together in a mess on the mattress.

   "Who was that?" He questioned after he had buried his far into the nape of my beck, his breath was light on my skin as he sighed.

  "Taylor, she wants to hangout tomorrow." I told him quietly, he sneakily draped his arm over my stomach and pulled me closer to him.

  "That should be fun, Taylor's a nice girl." Shawn spoke softly, I nodded and closed my eyes.

  "Ya, what are you going to do tomorrow?" I asked, he didn't say anything for a moment.

"I'll probably have to deal with management." He whispered, I remembered that he had to talk about the fight.

  "I wish you luck." I said with a laugh, he laughed along with me.

  "Goodnight my love." Shawn said quietly after a moment had passed.

  "Goodnight Shawn." I whispered back, and before I knew it I had drifted into a deep sleep with Shawn's face buried into my neck and his arms wrapped around me.

Perfect.

Written by me!!!
More drama to come!
-Author B