Tomato Gangsters

"Hey I actually need to run to target.. I forgot to tell you." Shawn told me right as he entered the kitchen after re showering, I furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a questioning look.

   "I can go with you." I told him after a moment of thinking, he nodded and found his jeep keys hanging by the garage door.

     "So what do you need to get anyways?" I asked once he had found a parking spot in the target parking lot, he grinned over at me, and next thing I knew he was out of the car and rounding the front to open my door for me.

I climbed out, and he entwined our hands together, but I quickly pulled back.

   "Not yet..." I whispered, I wasn't ready for our relationship, or us "hanging out" to be revealed to the universe just yet.

He nodded and we walked side by side into the store, our hands slightly bumped into each other every now and then.

    "You've got to be kidding me!" I said after we had wondered into the cologne aisle, Shawn laughed at me as his eyes drifted through the racks of different men's cologne bottles.

   "You brought me cologne shopping?" I asked, his eyes met mine for a nano second, he still had a stupid grin across his face.

   "Hey, you're the one that volunteered!" He told me causing me to smile.

   "Okay fine, you win... Now buy your cologne and let's get out of here." I told him, I glanced up the aisle to see teenage girls staring over at Shawn and I, well staring at Shawn their phones in hand, thumbs typing.

    "Umm... Bathroom first." He told me after a moment, he snatched up his usual cologne from one of the shelves and started off in a different direction towards the bathrooms.

   "You and your small bladder!" I yelled after him, after a moment I quickly followed after him to the men's room.

He turned around and handed me his bottle of cologne before he disappeared into the bathroom.

    I noticed a group of boys walk into the store, all of them suspiciously holding something behind their backs.

I didn't really think much of it until I realized they were tomatoes, I knew they were there for Shawn.

Haters.

    Without thinking I burst into the men's bathroom lucky enough to find Shawn washing his hands, nobody else was inside.

   "Claire you do know this is the men's room right?" Shawn asked sarcastically, I quickly grabbed his wrist, my eyes trailed all around the little bathroom.

   "Shawn, there's people here and I think they're here for you." I told him quickly, he smiled.

   "Awe, Claire it's fine I can sign things." He told me, I shook my head.

   "Oh, I didn't really think you'd enjoy signing a gang of guys tomatoes, but if you really want to!" I quickly told him with a hint of sarcasm, his eyes widened.

   "Escape it is." He told me quietly with a nervous laugh.

   "The window!" He told me after a second, we hurried over and thankfully it wasn't locked.

   Written by Me❤❤❤ Let the Randomness BEGIN!!!😂😂😂