Ducky Saves The Day

"I'm not playing around-" Lance stopped himself short, Ducky had entered the room behind him.

It gave Shawn just enough time to spot the keys to the handcuffs, he quickly unlocked them and my wrists were finally free.

I quickly got to my feet and grabbed onto Shawns arm tightly.

"AHH! This isn't funny guys!" Lance shrieked out like a little girl and practically flew onto the bed.

As he danced around screaming like a child Shawn and I took that as our cue to run.

Lance had dropped the gun in the moment he saw ducky, he was completely defenseless.

Shawn took my hand and we ran as fast as our feet would carry us, I'm sure Ducky could only hold Lance off for so long.

The hallways were empty, I'm sure the cops were already on their way.

"Clover!" Lance yelled from behind us.

Shawn quickly darted for the elevator, quickly pushed the button for the first floor, but the damn doors wouldn't close.

Lance appeared in the hallway with the gun in hand, he pointed it at Shawn as the doors slowly closed we heard a shot and a scream of pure agony.

The bullet must've bounced off the elevator doors and hit him!

Shawn and I both held tightly onto each other as the elevator took us down slowly.

We made it to the first floor and they opened, people flooding out of the lobby, police cars lined up all outside the building.

Was it all really going to be over?

We stood in shock for a few moments then suddenly the second elevator dinged beside us.

We watched as Lance stepped off with the gun still in his hand, blood stained his right shoulder, it looked like he had barely grazed him.

The crack head deserved it.

"This isn't over! If I can't have you, no one can!" He yelled.

Then out of nowhere he was knocked unconscious and hit the ground.

Behind him stood Taylor Swift.

She was wearing a beautiful sparkling white dress, her face coated in makeup, she looked like she was going out to a fancy ball or something.

She held a bottle of wine in one hand and dropped it at her feet after making sure Lance was actually out.

"You two are idiots! Mainly you Clover!"
She said with a smile, we all busted out laughing.

"How did you know we were here?" I questioned, Taylor stepped over Lance after tapping him with her foot.

"I was staying here filming a music video up the road when I heard a gunshot upstairs I found myself down here and here we are!"
She was in just as much shock as we were.

"Let's get out there and tell the police he's unconscious, leave the gun. Last thing we need to do is walk out there with a loaded fire arm in front of a dozen cops." Shawn spoke up, he took my hand and the three of us headed for the doors.