I Love You

I decided to climb the old tree into Shawn's bedroom in his backyard.

I knew Karen and Manuel were understanding of me and they wouldn't mind my ditching, but I always felt so cool after climbing the tree.

After I had managed to get to the roof, I slowly crawled over to Shawn's bedroom window and began to lift it gently.

Once it was open I tiptoed in hoping to scare Shawn, but it backfired.

Suddenly Shawn's arms wrapped around me from behind and he squeezed me lightly.

"I love you too..." He whispered as I tried my best not to squeal, I placed my hands on top of his instantly noticing his cast.

I turned around and met his eyes, he didn't forget what I had sent last night.

"You're bad at avoiding things." He whispered, it was super dark in his room and I could barely make out his figure.

The next thing I knew the light flicked on revealing a shirtless basketball short wearing Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

Out of habit I turned my head to the side to avoid staring.

Moments later I felt his fingertips drift under my chin.

He pulled me to face him, his eyes all cute and innocent he found my hands and led them to his shoulders.

"I love how shy you are..." He whispered quietly, I blushed as he leaned into kiss me softly.

"Shawn stop it!" I giggled out as his hands tickled my sides.

"Not going to happen!" He laughed out continuing the tickling, which led me to falling onto the floor.

He somehow managed to land on top of me leaving me trapped.

"Shawn get off!" I squealed out.

"Never!" He said while laughing.

"Then I'll hate you" I pouted causing him to laugh even harder.

"In your wildest dreams... You love me." He whispered, he leaned in and kissed me shortly after.

"Okay, okay fine I love you!" I giggled out as he went back to tickling me.

He stopped and froze above me, his eyes grew serious as they stared down into mine.

"Serious?" He asked.

"Serious." I repeated, the hugest grin spread across his handsome face and he leaned in to kiss me once more.

"I love you too Dino." He whispered causing my cheeks to turn bright red.

After getting up off the floor Shawn went into the bathroom to change.

He came out in his usual black skinny jeans and a plaid black and red long sleeved shirt, adding his black converse to match.

"What should we do today?" He asked, he placed his hands on my hips and waited for my answer.

Written by Me❤❤❤
Comment what y'all think😘