Her face fell. "HEY BITCHES!" The red headed woman said, walking into the room.

"AUNTIE ELLA SHE DOESN'T KNOW ME!" The little girl screeched. 

"Don't worry, she'll come around caish." The lady softly said to the gorgeous young girl. 

"Anyways, I'm Ella. Your fabulous best friend." She explained, flipping her hair, making me giggle. "And this is Zayn. Your boyfriend slash fiance." She said. Me and Zayn, went wide eyed both shouting in sync. "FIANCE?" Oh my god! He has the same accent as me. 

He was hot to a point you could melt. His features were sharp and his eyes were a gorgeous brown. His jaw line was well defined and he had thick eye lashes. He had a bit of stubble, but it was sexy. His hair was messy and was hovering over his face.

"So I'm dating you? You look familiar." I said in a friendly tone, observing him. 

"Yeah... and like, Ella and Louis are dating as well." He explained. "Who's Louis?" I asked, looking at the five guys in the room. I'm guessing the one with the pained expression. "Louis?" I asked towards the upset lad. "Madison." He replied, flatly. "So, you're dating Ella is it?" I asked, still not to sure on the ginger in the room. He chuckled then gave me a nod. 

"No I am not." Ella said in a sassy tone. "Yes you are." Louis replied.

"No I am not, nigga." "Oh yes you are." "Nope." "Yep." "Nope." "Yes you are." "No I am not!!!" Ella exclaimed. I am so confused. "Yes you are Ella!" All the guys chorused. "Oh fine. Yes I am dating, this dickhead who I absolutely love so much." She said, sending a glare at Louis then forcing a smile. Ok then. Moving on.

"Um, Madison. This is your daughter..." The curly haired man said, aiming towards the little girl.

"Oh, um how old is she?" I asked. "8 years old." The little girl said held up her hands putting up 8 fingers. "What's your name?" "Acaica. Spelled, A - c - a - i - c - a!"  I smiled at my daughter and lifted her up onto the bed. "Sweetie, I may not remember you but I already know I love you more than anything." I said, sniffing. "Love you too mummy." She replied, giving me a hug.

A woman, I'll say around my age, walked into the room, holding a clipboard.

"Oh yeah, this is Grace and she's dating Niall." Ella said, putting her hand on the woman, or Grace's back. "What!?" Niall said spitting out mushed chips on the bed.

"EWWWW" I squealed running off the bed, my daughter climbing off to get onto the chair.

"Yeah. They love each other to bits." Ella said, winking.

"Yes, and also, Ella and Louis always show A LOT of PDA." Niall said. "Oh hell no." Ella said in a ghetto tone. "You love PDA don't you?" Zayn smiled at Ella. Ella groaned and walked out the room, walking into the door. "I totally meant that." She said, actually opening the door this time.

"Anyways, we have to go. Ready to leave?" Zayn asked. "Isn't it a bit early since I just woke up?" I asked confused. "Nah, they know you very well. They don't mind you leaving today." He smiled a million dollar smile. I nodded and hopped out of bed, quickly going to the bathroom to change.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"You guys are going on a date tonight!" Ella sing songed to me and Zayn.

We were currently in a beach house. Don't ask me, I do not know how the boys have all this money.

"We are?" I asked her. "Yes. Now I am helping you get ready. Chop Chop. Get your ass upstairs." She said, clapping her hands. "Is she always this bossy?" I mumbled. "Yes." Liam said, walking pass me.