Midnight rain (Egobang)

Summary: Dan can't sleep so Arin brings him to enjoy the rain.
I don't ship ship them but I think they are so fluffing cute so I wrote a small one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost midnight and Dan still couldn't fall asleep. It was pouring out which was relaxing but also kind of loud and kept him up. Dan turned to face Arin in their bed Arin's back to him, he placed a hand on his back, Danny didn't really like waking up Arin in the middle of the night when he couldn't sleep but Arin said it was fine and he always knew how to help him. Danny lightly shook Arin as gently as possible, "I'm not asleep" Arin said turning over to face Dan. Arin smiled, "Wanna go dance in the rain?" He whispered. Dan gave a confused look "We'll get sick," he said giggling and getting closer to Arin. Arin rolled his eyes and pulled Dan out of bed and brought him to the front door. "Wait here," Arin said walking off turning a corner to their bathroom. "You're not actually serious are you?" Dan shouted slightly so Arin could hear him. Arin walked back out from behind the corner with two towels. Arin shrugged, tossing the towels on the floor and slipping on some flip flops smiling. Dan was leaning against the wall sideways looking at Arin, Danny shrugged he wanted to do it he just didn't want to get sick. "If my precious little angel gets sick I'll take care of them" Arin teased kissing Dan's forehead "and you'd do the same for me" he finished kissing Dan once again but on the cheek still smiling. Dan sighed also smiling and also slipped on some flip-flops. They both only had a t-shirt and pajama pants on as they stepped out into the rain. At first, it was really cold but soon they were fine and Arin was dancing around as Dan slowly walked around smiling and giggling at his adorable boyfriend. "Whoa!!" As Dan was walking down their driveway he slipped at the bottom, but before he hit the ground Arin had caught him in a dip position with his arm around Danny's middle and Danny's arms around his neck.
Danny looked at Arin for a moment, his hair was in a now floppy bun from the rain and he had a few stray hairs sticking to his face. Arin had a huge smile on his face as he leaned down and kissed Dan, but he had to pull away soon after because he couldn't stop smiling. Dan giggled as Arin brought him back to an upright position "Why are you smiling so much, you've been in the rain before haven't you?" Arin was still smiling like crazy "Well yeah," He said shrugging "but I'm having a really nice time, and it's a lot nicer with you" Dan smiled shaking his head,  he pulled Arin on to the empty road where they danced in the rain for awhile. Danny did end up sick but like Arin had said he took care of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really love the rain tbh so I thought I'd combine two things I love

Credit to "AHH!!!STROFYRE" on Twitter for the lovely art above!