~To fine to dine~ {Wyatt x Nick}

This ship like most of my ships is definitely out there (wait until you see the next one) but if you've ever played the better version of Episode a game called Choices and played the pretty awful story "Home for the holidays" you can maybe appreciate this ship. I find ships in the weirdest places, just don't ask. Besides that, enjoy if you can!
————————————————————————
"I can't believe you're making me go," Nick grumbled as he fidgeted with his tie. "It's a family dinner, how could I not invite you?" Wyatt rolled his eyes as he roughly tugged his light blue suit to straighten it out.

Wyatt looked back to his boyfriend tangled in the tie and struggling to free himself. Wyatt sighed and laughed, he untangled Nick and redid the tie neatly. "There!" Wyatt chirped. Nick groaned and tugged at the top of the tie to loser it a bit "I could have done it myself," he mumbled.

"Quit whining," Wyatt laughed and placed a small peck on Nick's cheek, "when we get home I'll have to take you out of that suit though," he tugged Nick's tie so he was right by his ear, "You look good in a suit." He slapped his boyfriends butt and made his way out the door smirking, leaving a very flustered Nick following close behind.