Zero Deaths (Rylex)

Summary: Just Alex distracting Ryland with love <3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Playing video games was the easiest thing for Ryland. Playing video games and having your super cute boyfriend sitting in your lap showering you with love and affection was not as easy.

Ryland was at the final boss of a game he was doing a no death run on and although Alex was trying to be a supportive boyfriend by cheering him on and giving him kisses of encouragement it had the exact opposite effect. "You're doing great boo," Alex said calmly, smiling hugely and gave more lovely kisses to Ryland's cheek and temple.

In all honesty, he would have shooed Alex away by now but he was a sucker for the attention, so much so that he had lost focus for a few seconds and almost died. "Watch it baby bear, you're getting sloppy" Alex mumbled, giving a quick peck to the gamers ear. This caught Ryland way off guard and he ended up running straight into a bullet "Dammit!!! You did the on purpose!!!" Ryland shouted, staring daggers at Alex, wishing he could actually stab him with one.

Alex just giggled innocently pulling his big lug of a boyfriend closer to cuddle, "Maybe.." he smiled sweetly kissing the top of Ryland's head a squeezing him tightly. "You're lucky I'm good at this game or I'd be really upset" Ryland pouted but then shifted to get more comfortable, Alex just hummed in agreement with a satisfied look on his face. Victory has never been cozier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, I know I haven't been doing the best ships but I promise the next one will be! Christmas break is super soon, like 3 days and I have a ton of ideas so I'm going to hopefully get one or more done and out!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little fic I wrote not to long ago💖