~Playing it cool~ {Luisley}

Posting two days in a row instead of staying? It's more likely than you think! I actually hate myself because of this but ya win some ya lose some I guess. I am going to study right after this I'm just...procrastinating. Either way! Enjoy this! I wrote it instead of going to an assembly.
————————————————————————It was Parsley's first time hanging out with Luigi's friends. The two hang out all the time at Parsley's castle but never in much in the mushroom kingdom.

It was Luigi, Parsley, Mario, Peach, and Daisy, they were all sitting around a small table enjoying a lunch the toads and princess had prepared.

They were finishing up when Parsley noticed the mess or crumbs around Luigi's mouth. He tsked the green plumber and began to wipe off his face, "Honestly Luigi, I thought you'd learn something after spending so much time at the castle," he laughed which made Luigi chuckle out a sorry and take the napkin to clean himself off.

"There, now I can all of your lovely face again," Parsley smiled and placed a light kiss on Luigi's cheek causing the plumber to turn beet red.

"We like that do we? How about another?" Parsley began giving light kisses all over Luigi's face who was giggling like crazy and telling him to stop but not meaning it one bit.

They both suddenly stopped at the sound of a throat being cleared, "We're going to play-a cards, do you two want to join?" Mario asked awkwardly, "Oh, yes, of course," Parsley pulled away from Luigi, now both were extremely red.

They were so used to being alone together they completely forgot they were with friends. It was a little different but what could they do?

The cards were dealt and the two love birds locked hands under the table secretly. The game began and it was soon Parsley's turn, he looked down at his cards with a confused look. Luigi leaned over and looked at the cards and Parsley turned them to face him so he could see better, they began to look at the cards in both of their hands to determine the best pick but Daisy interrupted, "Hey! That's cheating! You can't look at his cards and help him!"

Both pulled away from each other quickly, "Right, sorry," Luigi chuckled nervously.

Peach frowned at the sight but perked up with an idea, "Yes they can! We can do a 2 v 3 of us versus them! What do you guys think? The winner can have the rest of the cake!"

Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement and the game was on. It went on for a while with lots of laughs shared and jokes told and in the end, everyone got an extra bit of cake.