~" Nice get up"~ {Skepboyhalo}

Half way there, very excited! I'm surprised I committed so much since not all of these are really my thing but I'm impressed. I nearly have all of them prewritten and ready to post just getting stuck on another one but I'll work out and if not I always have other options!
Anyway, this one was me just playing with the goth x pastel AU vibe a bit but it's not super shippy but it can be it you squint! Enjoy!

————————————————————————
Skeppy slipped on the last black fingerless glove and looked down at himself. For some reason, he thought it would be funny to dress in dark goth clothing, the complete opposite to his usual bright blue attire. He was decked out head to toe in funky black clothes he had ordered online.

He was wearing a black screamo band tank top, random thick and thin bracelets to almost his elbows, tight fingerless leather gloves, a short black loose fitting jean skirt, fishnet stockings, thick platform boots that went to his knees, and he did his nails and a bit of makeup to top it all off.

He looked himself over and asked himself what the hell was he doing? This was so stupid and he couldn't even make a video out of it. Soon he heard footsteps coming up the stairs then they suddenly stop at the top, "Pffft, nice get up," Bad laughed.

Skeppy perked up at the sight of his friend, "You like it? I got you one too! Here!" Skeppy grabbed a pile of light coloured clothes he had in his room and handed them to Bad.

Bad stared in bewilderment for a moment before shoving them back at Skeppy who was now taller than him with the boots. "What? No! I was being sarcastic!" Skeppy pushed them back at Bad and started to push him into the bathroom, "Try it on anyway, you'll look good! It's light bright colours, unlike your usual black hoodie. Just do it for me."

Bad looked down at the clothes and saw a flower crown with light pink flowers, he was about to protest again but was quickly shoved into the bathroom and the door was shut.

Bad sighed knowing there was no way out of this and began to change into the surprisingly soft and super comfortable clothes. About 5 minutes later he was done and he looked himself up and down in the mirror, "Not bad," he giggled to himself.

He had light blue overalls that were rolled up to just below his knee, he couldn't figure out how to unroll them, he had a pastel yellow sweater underneath, and a pair of pastel pink sneakers topped off with the pink flower crown. There were bottles of the three colours of nail polish but Bad had no idea how to put that on.

"Are you done yet? I wanna seeee!" Skeppy whined from the other side of the door. "Yea yea, hold your horses," Bad gave himself one more once over then opened the door. He was instantly met with an "awww" than historical laughter.

Bad grumbled and glared at Skeppy, "Whatever your muffin, you don't look any better!" "No no! You look cute, I just wasn't expecting you to actually do it." Bad rolled his eyes and mumbled a whatever but than Skeppy grabbed his hand, "Aww, you didn't put on the nail polish do you want me to do it?" Bad let out yet another long sigh but nodded and grabbed the small bottles.