The flirt at the bar (Sansby)

It's my own writing finally! Not one of the challenge ones because I'm hella stuck on the next one but I'm working on it lol. This is so wholesome Sansby for the soul it is also very short but I love it so please enjoy💙❤️
Art by dongoverlord on Tumblr❤️💙

———————————————————————
Sans slipped in the warmth of Grillby's restaurant from the usual chilliness of Snowdin. He took his seat at the bar and waited for his elemental boyfriend to take notice of him while staring at him with the softest eyes a skeleton could have.

Once his presence was finally acknowledged by a wispy "hello" Sans propped his head up into his hands, "How's it going hot stuff," Sans chuckled. Grillby leaned down elbows on the counter as well to come face to face with the punny skeleton, "You use that line every time," he stated bluntly. "And every time you blush," Sans smirked when he heard the sizzle of Grillby's cheeks, "You use that line every time too," he grumbled through a smile, "Think I should get some new material?" Sans joked.

"Possibly," Grillby chuckled as he lightly kissed the skeletons irresistible smile and stood up to get back to work, "But I have to get back to it so I'll help you later."

"Aw c'mon Grillbs, that was barely a kiss. Do it again-please," Sans looked up slightly hopeful. Grillby rolled his eyes and tisked but leaned down anyway planting his lips firmly on the skeletons, it began to smoulder a bit.

Grillby pulled away and immediately went back to work with a big smile on his face, leaving Sans with a warm sensation on his bones he could never get tired of.