~Power couple of the century~ {Chairorpian x Trover}

I know I said I would post daily for a few days but school started beating the shit out of me so I couldn't get to this so I'm posting two at once because it's also Halloween! Happy Halloween >:)
————————————————————————
Whooping ass was second nature to this Chairorpian, getting his ass whooped was first, but that's beside the point.

Right now The Chairorpian and Trover were in the middle of an intense battle between Glorkon, this was the final battle. Trover was on his last heart and struggling to get back up after the last blow he took from the rouge Abstainer. "I'm going to fucking end you little purple man, get ready for real death! No such thing as a respawn now bitch!" Glorkon drew closer and The Chairorpian began to panic.

"Hey, pinhead!" The Chairorpian yelled getting both of the alien's attention, "Who are you calling pinhead?" Golrkon demanded as he turned, "Partner...don't!" Trover called out weakly. Golrkon began to charge at The Chairorpian while Trover struggled desperately to get up.

But everything abruptly stopped when The Chairorpian chucked his controller at Golrkon's head. After getting over the en shock Golrkon began to let out manic, evil laughs shaking and not being able to stop.

As he continued Trover looked past him to his scared but determined-looking partner. He soon heard the excited yips of some dogs then Glorkon yelling profanities, "You fucking asshole! You tricked me! You pig ass bitch!" Then he exploded coating both saviours in his abstainer guts.

The Chairorpian quickly rushed over to Trover, delicately pulling him to his feet. As soon as the two were face Trover threw himself on The Chairorpian and locked their lips and The Chairorpian couldn't help but pull his purple partner closer and deepen it. "We did it, partner," Trover mumbled when they broke apart, "we saved the universe," they looked into each other's eyes smiling like crazy until they were kissing again. And that's how the universe got saved.