~"I'm not a trap if it's from something"~ {Bluespartanz}

This one is a little bit longer but I feel it's necessary since there are next to no fic of these two so I'm desperate.
Also, I'm posting this now because I'm super excited about it for that reason❤️❤️❤️
————————————————————————
This was embarrassing. Henry had no idea why on earth he agreed to this. Brandon was at his house and they decided it would be a good idea to record a video and Brandon suggested "weeb cringe" and said a fan had sent him two anime cosplays that he for some reason had with him.

Of course, Henry agreed, of course, Brandon handed Henry the girl outfit, of course, it fit Henry perfectly and of fucking course, it was a couples cosplay. At first, it seemed like nothing much and it would funny for the video but after carefully slipping one every bit of the costume, from the yellow cardigan to the black stockings that reached just below his knee Henry instantly regretted his decisions.

He tugged at the dark checkered skit nervously with it being far to short for his comfort and half stared into the mirror. There was no way he could face Brandon like this, but a part of him wanted to keep the cutesy get up on. He was examining the odd blue collar of the shirt when he heard banging at the bathroom door, "Hurry the fuck up Henry, this shit unbelievably uncomfortable," Brandon shouted from the other side with a slight giggle.

"I can't come out like this, the videos off," Henry spoke out quickly now tugging at the cardigan trying anything to cover up his very visible legs. "Comm'n, it can't be that bad! Let me in." Brandon began to open the door but Henry quickly slammed it back shut. "No!" He held himself against the door, the damn thing didn't have a lock.

"Stop being a little bitch and let me in Henry!" Brandon yells and pushes on the door harder. Henry wasn't as strong as Brandon and the door ended up flying open making Henry hit the ground like an anime girl that bumped into someone. "Goddammit Brandon!" He yelled and looked up at the intruder with a bitter expression. Brandon stared down at Henry silently, if this was an anime he'd probably have a nosebleed right now. He covered his mouth half with his hand and dashed out of the bathroom.

Henry panicked and got up to chase him, "Is it really that bad!?" He asked slightly disappointed. Brendon turned around and laughed, "Henry you're literally a fucking trap," he howled and continued to lose his shit. Henry pouted a bit, "I'm not a trap if I'm from something!" he defended now standing in front of the other boy.

"At least I'm not into traps, like you," The long haired boy remarked. "What the hell! No, I'm not!" Brandon replied but giggled some more. Henry smirked and tugged Brandon's tie bringing their faces inches apart, a deep blush arose on his cheeks and tips of his ears, "Are you sure about that?" Henry whispered and slowly started to pull Brandon even closer.

Brandon glanced down at Henry's lips then back up at Henry swallowing hard, he closed his eyes and leaned in as well as they got closer and closer. Then there was an abrupt stop and Henry stared at Brandon who slowly opened his eyes to look back at his friend, "Gay," Henry mumbled.

"Oh fuck you!" Brandon shouted as he shoved the other boy away who was laughing hysterically.

Brandon chuckled a little bit too but had a disappointed look on his face. Henry gave him a sad look but still had a goofy grin on his face "Awww, is someone upset they didn't get a kiss?" He teased. Brandon rolled his eyes and mumbled a no. "Come here," Henry giggled and pulled Brandon into a soft kiss which he happily returned.

They never recorded a video but had fun roleplaying for far too long.