~Marsh to my mellow~ {Egobang}

So it's literally been forever but I got a bit of my writing jive back so I wrote! I have yet to complete the next challenge part but it's getting there I swear! Anyway, here is this short little thing I came up with while watching one of the Power Hours lol.
I know it would be more appropriate to use a screenshot from the power hour I'm referring to but oh well lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan giggled as he made a joke, "What if you put a marshmallow in your mouth...and I kiss it out like William Tell," the man wheezed. Arin proceeded to grab a loose marshmallow and turned back to look at Dan. They made eye contact for a few moments as Arin placed the marshmallow between his lips and closed his eyes and leaned forward slightly tempting Dan.

Dan stared at the sight, in his head he had planned to flick the mellow out of his boyfriend's mouth and everyone could have a good laugh about it. But the longer Dan looked the harder it became to not lean in taking the sugary blob and feel the familiar tickle of a moustache on his upper lip.

He continued to think for less than a second when he leaned in and did just that. Arin made a surprise hum obviously not expecting this but he giggled right after not opposing to it.

"Alright, cut!" Tucker yelled laughing. The boys quickly pulled away nervously laughing and everyone laughed along. "Got a bit carried away there," Dan joked and looked over to Arin for him to add something but Arin in response winked and loudly gulped down the marshmallow making everyone, especially Dan, burst into laughter.