Chapter Nine:

-time skip brings you by Asunas hardwork on the finals but small break for Christmas Cheer-

"Asuna~ please wear this you'll look so cute~" the twins asked for the millionth time.

"Ugh fine just shut up!" i cry taking the bag. I go into the bathroom and begin changing.

I come out blushing my arms behind my back

I come out blushing my arms behind my back. My hands fiddling with my hair.

"Where is Asuna." Kyoya asked

"She went to change in a design our mom made. Christmas theme." I think Hikaru says and Kaoru nods.

"My baby sister is dressing up?!" Tamaki yells

"Awe Asu you look cute!" Honey says to me running to me as his little childish personality he hugs be even though he's taller then me he just looks so adorable.

"T-Thanks Honey." I blush more I then look at everyone as they are just staring at me. Lilac, Hiroto, Kyoya and i think Kaoru were blushing.

"W-what are you nerds staring at?"I puff my cheeks out and I walk to the couch.

"Hey Asu where is Sano and Yuriko?" Haruhi asked as Tamaki was in a corner growing mushrooms.

"Oh Yuriko is going to see his family for christmas and he is bring Sano with him. To introduce him to the family." I say "but they'll be back a day before the finals. So the 29th."

"Wait why is Yuriko introducing Sano to his family?" Tamaki asked..baka.

"Baka. Sano and Yuriko are dating." I reply blankly which gained shock faces from everyone.

"What?" i asked

"Since when have they've been dating?" the twins yell

"For awhile now. You seriously haven't noticed. Every meal they sit next to each other and hold hands under the table. Sano being dorkish with Yuriko. Them going to bed at the same time. Waking up the same time. Yuriko not following me around all the time."

"Hmm never noticed Asu." Honey says

"Mmm." Mori says

"Bakas" I chuckle

That day we opened gifts. Being happy for what we got. I got two mystery gifts a hair pin and a necklace with a crescent moon and a rose charm. I didn't care who bought it for me. It was beautiful. I put it on.

"Woah who gave you that Asu?!" Honey asked pointing at the necklace.

"I don't know but I love it." I smile. What I noticed was the crescent moon matched my eye color a silver outline with blue and purple that was the color pretty much. 

We ate and we all slept in the living room by the fireplace. Everyone fell asleep. I was the only one up. And I pretty much worked on the music and costume for the finals..that was until I finished everything. Then J went back to the living room and fell asleep in my spot.

-----

"Asuna..I love you." A females voice says

"No,I love you Princess." a male voice says

"No, I love you Asuna." a different males voice says

All sound so familiar but all I could hear were the voices but all I could see was darkness

"Pick me." all of them say in unison.

Suddenly it was white. And I noticed I was on a stage. Music began to play. And my body started to dance as if someone controlled me.

Soon I was dancing with a girl then it was two boys fighting for me through dance.  Then it all stopped they were circled around me.

"You must pick one of us." they kept repeating and getting closer to me I kept backing up running into a wall. They repeating the same thing closing in on me. I had fear in my eyes.

__

"Leave me alone!" I cried shooting up. My breathes were heavy and I was shaking.
I looked around seeing I was in the living room with everyone all still asleep besides Kyoya who had just woken up. He looked pissed but he made eye contacted with me as I try to hide my face as tears streamed down.

"Asuna..are you alright?" he sat up and brought my closer to him.

"I just had a nightmare. Its nothing. I'm sorry for awakening you." I wipe my tears.

"Come lay down with me. I'll protect you." before I could rejected he dragged my pillow and blankets towards him.

He lays back down and so do I. What I didn't expect was for him to bring me closer to him. I was practically laying on his bare chest. My cheeks were red I could feel the heat go through all my body. I was warm and I felt safe.

"Get some rest flower." He kissed my forehead and began to play with my hair.  Then I ended up falling asleep. And my dream was way different and way better.

Who knew what was for in-stored for me tomorrow.