Chapter Twenty-Five:

Asuna's POV

Kirito, my dad and I had waited at the bar for the rest of the gang. Kirito was grading papers and I was messing with my beer. They are about 24 minutes late. It's when I started to get into deep thought. I had my friends to distract me from my feelings and thoughts.  Did Kyoya actually mean that he doesn't love me...it's all my fault. I should've tried harder to tell him about the tutoring and the test.

"Flower are you okay?" I look up to see my dad and Kirito's worried eyes staring at me. I didn't realize tears were falling.

" It's my fault that he left me." I mumble "And in honesty..it hurts to be a failure to someone who you only wanted the best for."

Haruhi's POV

We were in the Ootori mansion, waiting for Kyoya to come. I'm going to murder him. As Tamaki, the twins, Honey, Mori, Sano and Yuriko all stood in silent. Hearing shoes click against the tiled floor.  I looked up at the stairs seeing Kyoya with messy hair and bags under his eyes. He looked terrible. 

"What do you guys want?" He growls lowly, I watched Sano step forward.

"You hurt my daughter!" He yells clenching his fist.

"If you guys really came here to yell at me about that stupid situation, you can leave." He walks down the steps and stands in front of us. 

The twins and Honey had to hold Yuriko back, Mori held Tamaki and Sano back. I was the only one free. And he was pissing me off.

"Tell me why you hurt my sister?!" Tamaki growls

"I hurt her?! She hurt me you idiot! She lied to me! Sh-" I rushed up to him punching his jaw, which causes him to lose his balance a little, I had slowly started blacking out. 

Sano's POV

We all watched Haruhi sit on top of Kyoya punching him multiple times. We were all shocked, Honey had quickly pulled her off Kyoya. He sat up showing his black eye, bloody nose, and busted lip.

"Calm down Haru-chan." Honey says Haruhi shrugs him off.

Haruhi's POV

"No! Kyoya you are and Idiot! If you actually paid attention to Asuna, you would've known she wants to be a teacher! She has been studying for weeks, and we have been there for her cheering her on. We were all there when she has tried to tell you multiple times that she's studying with Kirito! You would know more about her!" I had my hands clenched into a fist my nails digging in my palm. " Asuna didn't hurt you, you hurt yourself for isolating her. She loved you so much, she would study for hours and still manage to check in with you. making sure you are alright, you were loved. Everything she did was for you. But you were to blind to even see Asuna only wanted to make you happy. But instead of getting that love and affection from you, she watched her heart being ripped out and shattered into billions of pieces because of you. It's all your fault Kyoya Ootori, that Asuna, my best friend is broken."

My anger only boiled looking at him. My body was shaking my emotions full of sadness and anger.

"Whatever all of you say, I still won't believe you." Kyoya stood to his feet.

"Fine, but you should look at her score. See if she's lying still. Because the only person who is lying here is you." Tamaki growls wrapping his arm around my shoulder. We start walking out the door following Yuriko and Sano.

"Kyoya. Asuna was first place for every test." Mori's calm voice spoke I looked at him and saw him take out his phone, my gaze looked at Kyoya and you could see all the regret in his face.

With that we all left and went to the bar, we all drank, and were doing Karoke. Asuna and I were on stage using each other for balance. We were singing and drunk dancing. This gave me hope that she could be happy one day. But I never knew that she was hiding behind a smile.