Chapter Ten:

Asuna's POV

The next day came. And my nightmare seemed more realistic.

I was sitting next to Haruhi for breakfast but Hiroto, Lilac, and Kyoya were arguing on who was getting the last seat.

I was getting angrier of the annoyance. I swear if it happens like my dance and we begin to dance. I'm going to cry.  Wait dance..

I could try to make it about that nightmare. I took out my phone and called one of the judges. Madam Rosella. I asked her if i could have two more dancers 1 female 1 male. I didn't even have to explain anything she trusted me. And told me in 30 minutes my two new dancers will be coming.

I sat there waiting at the door. 30 minutes came to an hours. Then i heard a knock. I rushed to the door.

"Hello we were sent by madam Rosella. We are looking for Asuna." the girl says

"Thats me. And your guys name?" i let them walk in

"I am Jala (Jayla) Blake." She walks in smiling

"Sup Im Jax Keen"

"Pleasure to meet you. Me and my partner Khris already master are part. I will be working on costumes for the both of you.  Jala you and I will be doing a ballet piece together. Jax we are doing Tango."

"Alright sounds like a plan" Jax says smiling

I show them to their room. Then the dance studio.

"Jala do you think we could get started now." i asked she nodded

I play the song we will be dancing to. Showing her how its suppose to go. Surprising she picked it up perfectly after two tries. Then I went with Jax and did our tango solo. Perfect.

"Wow. You guys are amazing." I say

"So how is this going?" Jax asked

"Let me get Khris." I walked down the hallway and dragged Khris to the dance room. We soon all sat together I told them the plan and they all nodded in agreement.

We all went through it the whole dance. Flawless.

We all went to our room. I started making the costumes. I pricked my finger so many times but i couldn't give up.

-time skip brought by-

"Asuna loves me!" a male voice yells

"No she loves me!" two voices yelled at the same way you could tell ones a female and one is a male

But it echoed through the hallway. I followed the voices in the dark hallways. I opened the white double doors.

And the blurry faces were no longer blurry they're stood Lilac my best friend. Hiroto the Prince who helped my kingdom. Then Kyoya who I feel like I have known him for longer but I barley held any memories.

I then saw my friends fist fighting before me. Saying that I am theirs.

Then I snapped out of it. Terrified and felt so confused and stressed out.

"Hey Asuna its time to for our turn. " Jala told me I nodded.

The lights were black on stage. I went into position. My dancer partners each had a mic.

"I love you..." the female voice was Jalas but she was now playing Lilac.

"No I love you Princess." Khris said he played Hiroto.

"No, I love you my flower." Jax says finally he played Kyoya.

It was dark but lights flashed and I was in the middle those three closing in on me.

"You must pick." they all say in unison. Everything goes black. They hurried off the stage.

A spotlight went on me as I was standing on my toes. I wore a white dress.

I begun dancing once I heard the music.

With all the confusion in my head the stress exploring every part of my body it rushes to my head.

After a certain point with the classic ballet song Jala rushed in and begun to dance with me.

It was complicated love. She wanted me but I didn't want her. But she kept craving in. She was about to kiss me when she would've pulled me in. She spun me out. And I kept spinning and spinning the spot light on me. I soon was confronted by Khris. We begun waltzing.

Having a small spark in our eyes as we glided across the stage. He was about to place his lips on mine. But the stage went black when the spot light flickered as Jax yanked Khris from me. And begun dancing with me tango.

((A/N: starts at 35sec and ends at 3:12. Im to lazy to explain the tango dance))

Once he posed the light went black. When it went black he left. The spot light came back on and I did a small ballet dance. The lights flickered with the three walking to me. My light went black. And I laid on the ground "dead". The light was dimmed on all of us them. They just looked at me. And it all went black.

The crowd stayed silent. Until the light came on and we formed a line all bowing in sink. Thats when everyone broke into cheers.

"Alright Madam Rosella you start first."  Kace Coles says everyones attention went on her.

"I was curious on why you wanted to more dancers one female and one male. But this was out spoken. Asuna I have known you since you were four and almost 10. Until you left and became famous. You never impressed me. Until today. You have blown my mind, if that's what the youngsters call it now. So Asuna and her crew you all receive a 10 from me."

I smile and bow to her.

"Alright J.J. what do you think?" Kace asked

"That was sick! I have never seen those three dances combined to tell an amazing and deep story. Who choreographed this dance?"

"That would be our friend Asuna. She also designed our costumes. And made the music."  Khris says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Well Asuna Sweetie. Your shit is off the chain. I give you a 10. KC how about you?"

"Just wow. I agree with both Rosella and JJ. You four are spectacular. I give you a 10."

Everyone begin to cheer. We all hugged and joy came upon me but yet I still felt stress take over my body still.

"I told you that we would win." Khris whispered. I smiled Jax and Jala went to their families. Khris and I walked behind stage and Tiffany came.

"A deal is a deal. You can have my kingdom. And I will stop dancing. But what you pulled out their was risky. But it was flawless. Congrats."

"Tiffany. You can keep dancing and you can keep your kingdom but when you run your kingdom. Do it your way and the right way. No more being a bully."

"Deal." we shook and she hugged me and whispered thank you to me.

--

We all went home after that Khris went on his own way. And the host club and I went home. Thats when it hit my Sano and Yuriko never showed up.

"Hey where is Yuriko and Sano?" Tamaki asked as we sat in the plane.

"They didn't show up." I mumbled.

"Hey Asuna..I want to tell you something." Hiroto says taking me to the back away from everyone in our private jet.

"Whats up?"I asked

"I love you..and I want you to think about your feelings for me." Hiroto kissed my cheek.

I sat there thinking of how the dream is only becoming more real and the stress is turning my mind thoughts into negativity.