Chapter Four:

Asuna's POV

"Sis you did great!" Tamaki cheers hugging me. I was taken back but I smiled hugging him back.

"Did anyone hear if I made it to the next round?" I asked

"You did" Kyoya says ruffling my hair. "Good job out there shrimp."

Shrimp...  I smile to my self, rolling my eyes at him.

"Whatever nerd." I stick my tongue out him, his eyes went wide for a second but it turned into a small smile, I swear my heart skipped a beat. I could feel warmth go across my cheeks.

"Let's go get some food!" The twins wine

"And cake!" Honey chimes as his inner child comes out

I chuckle.

"Alright. Let's go out to eat." I smile we all walk out, Lilac skips in front of me and headed food court across the street. A car start zooming down the street as Lilac skipped across the street.

"Lilac!" We all yelled I ran into the street tackling her on the ground on another side.

(Bold flashback)

"Lilac watch out!" I push her out the way and everything goes black.

What the hell was that? I shook it off, standing up as I help Lilac up too.

"Asuna..Thank you." Lilac hugged me.  

I see the car pull over, and a guy around my age gets out. He looks pissed and he begins walk well more like stomping towards us.

"Are you fucking crazy?! You should've looked where you were going!" He yelled at Lilac and me.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking too?" Lilac asked "We had a right away, you shouldn't have been speeding down the road you Idiot!"

"You shouldn't be skipping across the road you dumb ass. Look both ways next time you idiot." 

I walk up to him clenching my fist. I without thinking punched him in the jaw, he hold is jaw in pain.

"Don't talk to my friend like that. I don't know who you are..but you don't talk to a princess like that." 

"whatever, you can't tell me what to do. You don't own this land." 

"She might not own this land but she could easily.." Kyoya says smirking standing next to me

"No she can't she's just a poor commoner girl." He scans me giving a dirty look

"You are so fucking annoying!" I slapped him this time, a red hand print stained his cheek "I am Queen Asuna. Don't test me boy. Get in your stupid car and leave!" I growl

He took the hint, and walked to his car and drove off. The rest of us ate lunch. 

---Time skip---

We were all in America, taking photo's. Smiling.

"Umm so Asuna.." Lilac says pulling me back from the group.

"What's up Lilac?" I asked holding a camera..

"I was w-wondering if you would like to umm. g-go..on a d-d-date with m-me.." Lilac stuttered

"A date? Like a girls day?" I asked

"y-yea something like that.." Lilac says shyly

"Sure we can invite Haruhi!" I chime about to run up and tell Haruhi but Lilac stopped me

"No I just want me and you..Y-you see..Asuna..I l-love you!" She yells the last part, I saw behind her everyone staring and shocked..I don't really get why.

"Awe, I love you too Lilac! You're my best friend!" I smile walking up to the group, walking next to the twins.

"She didn't mean it like that.." Hikaru whispers

"Yeah, she loves you more then a friend." Kaoru whispers back

"..oh..what?!" I yell catching the groups attention but I wave them off the shrug and kept walking "But I don't love her like that. I always thought of her as my best friend.."

"Hmm so does that mean you like Hiroto?" They say which caused me to blush like crazy..

"W-what no..I mean h-he is a n-nice guy and all b-but.." 

"But what?" They smirk as my cheeks are scarlet

"But nothing! I don't like him!" I yell pouting

"Mhm sure..that's why you look like a strawberry.." They laugh soon Hikaru picks me up on his shoulders. 

"Hikaru!" I yell of course I was scared at first but then I saw beautiful views.

I begin taking photos from the height I am at. In the group I am the shortest. 

Mori is the tallest, then is tied with Kyoya and Tamaki who are about to his chin. The twins are at Mori's shoulders. Honey is and inch shorter then the twins. Haruhi and Lilac are the same height and is 5 inches shorter then Honey. Then I am two inches shorter then those two. 

Short people squad! Cries I'm alone. 

-- LAZY TIME SKIP--

I waited in my robe, peaking out in the crowed trying to find my friends. I couldn't spot them anywhere. They promised me they would be here before I go on. 

"Up next Tiffany." I heard one of the judges call out.

Soon she walked off the stage with a smirk.

"Try beating that score." She rolls her eyes, I look at the score board  10,9,9.5, 8.

I take a deep breath. I begin walking on the stage letting my robe drop to the floor. Exposing the white dress, as it shimmered in the light. I stood in my position. I took a deep breath and began to dance (play video).

Everything that has happened in my time in America confused me. Lilac my best friend confessing to me. Then the twins teasing me saying I have a crush on Hiroto. Do I have a crush on him.

Hiroto this goes out to you. Your chocolate brown eyes that shine every time you talk. The way you treat everyone so kindly. How you worry about the children in my kingdom. I shouldn't be dancing for you, I should be dancing for my kingdom. With out them these past years, I wouldn't be who I am. But Hiroto has helped me run my kingdom by my rules. He helps me care for people.He let's me be myself. He doesn't push his boundary. Is that why I might have a feeling for him because he doesn't push it. He makes everything easy, he doesn't challenge me. He doesn't make things interesting..Do I really like someone..who doesn't tease back..or put me in my place when it needs to be? Who can't joke around and call each other names..

Hiroto's POV

We all ran in, late. Seeing her dancing on stage. Carol of the Bells. I have watched her practice all these songs. But the dance moves she is doing now are different. It has something to it, that is hypnotizing. The way she throws her body and her emotions not just into the music but also in the way she dance. I felt my heart begin to race as I watch her every move. I felt as if she was trying to give me a message. I felt selfish for thinking so but I did. I felt her aura hit me, giving me a thank you but yet it was still confused on so much, I just didn't know what she was trying to tell me..or tell herself.

How come with all the times I have seen her dance, she has more power in this one. Is this just for fun for her or is it a competition. What is she trying to win out of this.  Is this to win or is this for her to let out her feelings..

I am as confused as her...please Asuna tell me..