Chapter Thirty:

Asuna's POV 

Years have passed since Kyoya and I  had started dating again. Everything had finally seemed right. 

"Mrs. Suoh?" I looked at my class might as I set the book that we had just finished down.

"Yes, Lexa?" I questioned 

"When are you do?" She asked and I smiled

"In a few days." I looked at her.

"Will it be a boy or a girl?" Chris had asked

"We want it to be a surprise. But don't worry you'll guys be able to see the baby." I laugh as they all cheered

"Will there be another book after Guerre d'amour?" 

"No, a story has to end somewhere."

"How can it be over! He never purposed!" A few yelled

"That may be true, but sometimes it's good to end a story like that. You'll never know what might happen. That's when you can use your imagination to think on what happened."

"But that's not fair! With what you wrote in both Restless Ballet and Guerre d'amour are they true?"

"That's for you to decide." I smile at them as they all grown, a knock was heard on my door, soon being opened by my dad.

"It's the principle.." A few students whispered I rolled my eyes

"Sweetheart, you have a few guests here. They are waiting in the music room."

"Alright sir." I smile as he pouts

"I don't get an I love you dad anymore?" He wines, which causes me to chuckle

"I love you dad, but now my class and I have somewhere to be." 

"Of course." He shuts the door and leaves I turn my attention back to the class.

"The story has to be true! The chairman is your dad!!" Chris yelled

"Alright students, we are going on a little field trip. Grab your belongings and follow me."

I watched them groan as they grab their bags and the two hardcover books. I walked down the hallway as they followed me. We stopped in front of Music Room Three.

"It's the music room three from the story." I heard some students whisper, I pushed the door open as flowers were blown 

"Welcome." Echoed through the room.

"No way it's the Host Club from the story!" The girls chime, we all walked in. 

"There are more members than what it said in the story." Lexa says "Purple eyes must be Tamaki! Then the twins Hikaru and Kaoru! The tall one must be Mori and the other blonde must me Honey! The girl is obviously Haruhi! Then that means the one with glasses...is Kyoya!!"

They all looked at me.

"What? You got them all right if that is what you wanted to know." 

"Wait than who are the others," Ari asked

"Okay class, this is Hayato, Lilac, Sano, Yuriko, Fish, Knight, and Kirito." 

"The story is true!!" They chimed but than all went serious which caused all of us to be a little terrified.

"Kyoya!" They all yelled everyone moved away from Kyoya. "How can you do that to our teacher!! And you still didn't purpose!!" 

"Asuna you have some crazy students," Hikaru says as Kaoru nods

"I can't believe you wrote a story about all of what happened." Haruhi sighed I chuckled at their response.

"Can we have your guys autograph!! And photos please!!!" They all begged.

The rest of the day we were signing the book and taking photos. 

"Alright everyone all together." My dad comes out of nowhere with a camera. I smiled as we all stood together, the first photo that was taken none of my students were in it, the second all of them were in it. We all ended up spending the rest of the day in the Host Room. My students would talk to them about everything, my father had made several copies of the photos and gave them out to the class and the family. 

I relaxed by the window, closing my eyes it was amazing times here of course there were bad ones. But nothing can ever be perfect and I am okay with that now.

"Asuna." I opened my eyes seeing Kyoya in front of me 

"Yes hun?" I questioned. He smiled at me before getting on one knee. He digs his hand in his pocket taking out a small black box, opening it he stares into my eyes.

"Would you Asuna de Grantaine-Suoh-Devinki, do me the honors of becoming Asuna Ootori or Asuna  de Grantaine-Suoh-Devinki-Ootori. " 

"And how am I suppose to be an Ootori?" I smirked crossing my arms, he looked at me seriously before chuckling.

"By marrying me smartass." He finally says it

"This smartass says yes, Nerd." I smiled at him as he rolled his eyes at the old nickname I called him by. He takes the ring out of the box and slides it on my ring finger.

"I love you my flower," Kyoya says standing up, helping me stand to my feet.

"I know, but I love you to Nerd. Forever and Always."

"Forever and Always." He leaned in his soft lips touching mine. We ended up pulling away after all the students cheered.

"We got to know what happened after the book! He did purpose to her!!" 

"I want to become a teacher so I can tell my students about this story and what happened afterward."

Kyoya and I both chuckled at their reactions. From this day, I couldn't be happier. I am doing something that I love, starting a family with the love of my life. I know life isn't really a fairy tale but this feels like it. My life was like a fairy tale.