Chapter Twenty-two:

Asuna's POV

"I should be getting home,Kyoya should be off work by now." I chime as we start walking to the car.

"Awe you wanna see your husband." Kirito teases which causes me to blush

"Shut up Kirito! He's not my husband..yet." I mumbled the last part to myself but Kirito heard and just gave me a smirk.

As we started driving me home. I was focused on the colors of the sky. The light blue mixed with pink showing that the sun was setting.

--

"Thanks for dropping me off at home Kirito. I'll see you later."

"Yep of course. Are you still up for that double date?" he asked

"Sure. I'll just have to actually ask Kyoya. It's next Sunday right?"

"Yep."

"Alright sounds good." I waved by and started walking inside the mansion.

I walked into Kyoya's room, seeing him sitting in his chair his finger tapping on the black leathered seat.

"Hey baby, how was work today?" I smile at him eve ln though all I could see was his back.

"Where were you today?" he asked his voice cold and harsh.

"I went to take a test and than I went for ice cream with Kirito afterwards. Why?" I questioned my smile no longer rested on my face.

He slammed his hand down on the chair, which made a loud bam which causes me to jump a little. He stood to his feet.

"What test Asuna?! You've been hiding secrets from me none stop! The fact you don't want to be here! You coming home late every night for the past few weeks, you hanging out with that teacher for hours!" he yelled be was facing me now his eyes were cold towards me,no sign of remorse.

"Are you accusing me of cheating on you and lying about what I've been doing?" I question calmly my body started to feel as.if its being lit on fire.

"Yes! Because I know you are! Go ahead and say that you were taking a test today. But I saw you and him laughing and eating together!" he yelled he was about to continue but I couldn't hold my tongue anymore.

"Kyoya shut up! You really think I'll cheat on you with Kirito! He's been helping me for the past few weeks for studying and he can only tutor me after he gets off of work! He's helping me get into school so I can become a teacher!  You would've known that if you actually listened to me for once instead you're always working! Everytime I try to talk to you, you're doing work. If you actually took at least 10 minutes,shit 2 minutes would've been fine. You would be known that I was studying with Kirito and I had a test today. Everybody else knows about it because even though they were busy they still stopped for a short time so I could tell them! And yes I hate living here,its a mansion! I wanted to be able to live in a house with the person I love so much." my nails were digging in my palm as I continued. "You were the only one I loved Kyoya..I fell in love with you when you were my assistant. I miss the old you, where we'd joke around,call each other names, have fun. I fell in love with a guy who didn't give up on me when I lost my memories. You came all the way to my kingdom even though you knew I didn't remember you. That is who I fell in love with. Not whatever you are now. I don't even know who you are anymore Kyoya, because I know now that you are not the person I fell in love with. And you are not the person I want to be with if you accuse me of cheating."

"Fine! You act like I care Asuna! I wish I never even met you! You wasted my entire life, we are done!" Kyoya growled 

"Fine, Kyoya Ootori we're through." I turned around starting to walk out his room, I heard him yell good. My body wanted to break down. I walked two doors down walking to my room. I walked in the room, shutting my door I hear the click as my back rested on the door, I felt my entire body fall apart. Sliding to the ground as I broke into tears.

Once I calmed down after 2 hours of crying,I grabbed my phone and called my dad.

"Hello?" my dad yawned his voice sounding groggy.

"Um hey daddy.." I say trying to sound happy

"Baby girl? Is everything alright? Why are you calling me so late at night?" he questioned his voice sounding more worried than tired.

"N-No reason. I was just wondering if... I could move in with you..I mean I know Tamaki and Haruhi are staying there. So it's alright if you don't have room.."

"Of course you can! Wait is everything okay at the Ootori's mansion?"

"Yeah..everything's okay. I just want to live with you."

"Alright. Well try to get some sleep. I'll have a maid clear out a room for you."

"Thank you daddy..I love you." I say biting my inner lip

"I love you too baby girl. See you tomorrow." he says

"Yep see you tomorrow..." after that I hung up. And began packing.

-

As dawn came very quickly I was already done packing. I didn't have many belonging. But as soon as I was finished,I put on my back pack and held both suit cases in my hands. I started walking out the mansion I grew familiar of over time. I made way to my fathers mansion.

Without a word to the Ootori family,I left as it was my final goodbye.