Chapter Seven:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1258465899/playlist/0cekzYOqBubD9718dnnVkd

A/N: THE PLAYLIST I CAME ACROSS< WHILE WRITING HIS STORY!!!Asuna's POV

I woke up and I felt more happy then usual. But I didn't put much thought to it.  So I went on with my daily things, brushed my hair, my teeth, got dressed. Boring stuff.

I sat at my desk and began sketching.

Sano's POV

It's been hours since Asuna had came out of her room. Every time I would bring her food, there would be piles of crumbled up paper.  I am curious on what she might be doing. 

The Host Club, Lilac, and Yuriko and I were playing cards in the livingroom. It's 10PM now. And a knock was on the mansion door. 

"Who the hell would be here at this hour?" Yuriko asked the twins and Tamaki shrugged.

I sighed standing up, I walk to the door. Opening it.

"Hello may I help you?" I asked soon seeing a male with bags.

"Umm this is the house of the dancer Asuna Suoh, correct?"

"Yes that is correct..and whom might you be?" 

Before he answered a scream echoed. I looked back seeing Asuna running down the stairs.

"Sano~~~ They changed it I have to dance with a partner! I've never danced with somebody!! This makes me so ugh!" 

"I'm Asuna's dance partner.." The boy says, Asuna looked pure shocked and I looked at the boy then back at her and her face was angry.

"You're my partner!" They both yell at each other

'''

We all sat in the table, the aura is horrible between Team Asuna and the lone wolf dancer.

He has a rebellious look to his dace but he isn't bad looking. BUT I DON NOT WANT MY DAUGHTER BY HIS BAD INFLUENCE!! 

"Are you sure you can actually dance..." Asuna asked crossing her arms

"I can dance..your highness." He says

"Fine. Since you are my partner. I can't afford to lose. Sano will show you to a room for the night. We will be starting tomorrow bright and early." Asuna says

"Alright princess. Just to let you know our theme is Greed, its are preshow before the final. But try to keep up when we are practicing."

"I know I can. Its you who I have to worry about."

"Well sweetheart. Its a type of Hip Hop we are dancing not ballet."

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Asuna smirked and walked to her classroom.

___

The morning came and Asuna was the first one up. What am I joking she didn't sleep. She worked on her design or making the music.

Asuna stood up and out her hair in a pony tail.  Putting on tights and shorts with a tank top. She walked through the hallways. Going to her dance room.

Asuna played music. And began dancing to I miss the old u by Blackbear.

Asuna's POV

I have never danced with a partner. I always did it by myself.  That was how I calmed myself. To get lost in my dance. But I can't express anything.

Can I? If I follow every dance move. Will I be able to express everything that I can't say.

"You're up early." I turn seeing that boy.