Chapter Twelve:

Tamaki's POV

"Wait! Mr.Suoh!" a nurse yells she had a smile on her face

"Yes?" Sano asked

"We don't know how but Asuna..She is awake."

"Asuna!" i yelled rushing in going straight to her room with the others following her.

Once we were all in there I saw my sisters beautiful mitch match eyes.

"Hey guys." she gives a weak smile. "Sorry for being out so long. Is Lilac okay? She didn't get hit by that car right?"

"No im right here. You remember. You know you died from over dose right?" Lilac says hugging Asuna

"Oh? Wait where is Kyoya?" she asked

"Ma'am what is the last thing you remember?" a nurse asked

"Kissing a guy..and then chasing after Lilac pushing her out the way of a car." I reply

"Kyoya left after he said his goodbyes to you.." The twins say

Asuna's POV

"I have to go find him." i tried getting out the bed. But everyone put me back on the bed.

" ill text him."

--lazy time skip--

Its been four days and I'm being released out the hospital. I put on the pink cocktail dress. And white converse.

Everyone walked out with me. Kyoya hadn't been in heard from since my "death"

"Hey guys i think I'm going to look for Kyoya..I'll check in every hour."

"Hell n-" Sano says but gets interrupted by Yuriko

"Go ahead" Yuriko says. I wave bye and head the other direction.

I searched all around. Place from place. Every hour I would check in. It started getting dark. I walked passed a park soon seeing Kyoya laying on a bench.

"Kyoya!" i run to him shaking him a bit his eyes open a little then close. Until he throws up luckily not on me.

"Come on lets get you home." i called Sano and waited until the limo pulled up. Yuriko carried him to the car.

When we came home Mori carried him to a room. I followed. I grabbed a bucket and some water.

"You can leave him with me." i say he nods. Shutting the door after setting Kyoya on the bed. I sit next to him on the side of the bed.

Falling asleep on his lap. Waiting for him to wake up.

Kyoya's POV

I woke up with sun in my face and warmth around my body. But my legs were numb.

I look around seeing Im in my bedroom in the castle. The thoughts came back to me of Asuna's Death. Tears began to form. I looked down seeing her laying in my lap.

"A-Asuna.." I run my finders through her hair.

She shuffled sitting up. Her mitch match eyes staring into my dark eyes.

"You're awake!" she hugged me smiling

"You're alive..?" I mumbled

"Yeah. The doctors said it was a miracle. I remember everything."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Are you my assistant or not?" she smiles I felt my heart skip. I hug her and she hugs back.

"I'll let you freshin up. I'm going to do the same in my room." She stood up and was about to leave but I grab her hand.

"Please don't leave. I just got you back." i pulled her into my lap. "may i kiss you?"  

She nods. I place my lips on hers. It felt right finally.

We decided to go take a shower. After that she comes in my room in shorts and a t shirt. She sits next to me. I wrap my arm around her as she cuddles against me.  We ended up falling asleep in each others arms.