Chapter Sixteen:

Asuna's POV

I relaxed in a guest room at the Ootori's mansion. Him and my father made an agreement for me to live in the Ootori mansion for safety and I have bodyguards everywhere for my protection. I even have two that walk along the side of me. They don't go in my room that I stay in though. They just stand in right next to the door.

Its so stupid. I have no freedom. But Kyoya's room is practicality eight next door. They let Kyoya in here and me in there without hesitation. So I suppose Kyoya is good to be with. With them not freaking out I mean.

I laid in bed bored out of my mind. Until I heard a knock echo a little through my room.

"Ugh..come in!" I yell sitting up quickly, fixing my messy hair. I see Kyoya walk in with a rose.

"Hey. Wanted to see what you were up too. "

"Absolutely nothing. Ever since i was taken hostage, I had to have people follow me around. Complete strangers for that matter! What if they try to kidnap me after gaining everyone's trust."

Kyoya laughed a little walking up the stairs to the floor where my bed was placed.

"I don't think they'll do that Asuna." He sits next to me handing me the rose "For you."

"Umm thank you.." I blush fiddling with it "Is that really the only reason why you wanted to come and see me?"

"No. I was wondering if.." He says looking at me dead in the eye placing his hand on my cheek he pushed his body on top of mine smashing his lips against mine. I was shocked for a second but kissed back.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"You'd be my girlfriend?" he says his eyes shining into mine.

"I'd love too." I kiss him once more I felt as if I have known him before I even stepped into Ouran my first year. I couldn't be happier now. It seems like every problem I ever had melted away into our kiss. It became more passionate.

A/N: WARNING IT GETS A BIT SEXUAL IN THE NEXT PART!!!

.

.

.

Without us both realizing we craved more for each other.  We didn't break the kiss for air, we couldn't keep off each other. My hands and his hands moving freely anywhere they wanted. We ended up being naked. We pulled away for a split second for he slipped on a condom. And it was right back at it with the kissing. Him on top of me, feeling him slide his manhood inside me. It hurt for a few seconds as he slowly moved soon the only thing I felt was pleasure. I kissed him deeply sliding my tongue inside his mouth as he does the same to me. It was begin to get hot, everything was faster and more intense.  I used my strength to have him lay on his back as I still kissed him. Still moving my hips in and up and down motion. i felt his cold hands on my breast. Moans escaping our lips in between kisses.

What seemed like hours was only 2 hour. When we were both tired we laid naked next to each other. Falling asleep.

--

As the two love birds were having fun the two body guards had a red face as they stood their post.

"They have been at it for two hours.." One guard mumbles

"Sh, I rather not talk about what we just heard. " The second says as they stood tall my the door in total awkwardness.