Bio:

Name: Asuna de Grantaine or Asuna Suoh or Asuna Devinki

Asuna means the "future" "tomorrow" "clear day" "pure sun"

Age:19-20

Nationality: French - Japanese and Italian 

Hair: Blond-silver ish.

Eyes: one silver ish other is purple mixed with blue.

Skin: a little darker than tan

Birthday: February 14th

Blood: O

Likes: ballet, rock music, hot/spicy, food, the host club after a point, Her maids and butlers. Mostly her butler she grew up with Sano. ((More things will be in story))

Hates: pink, yellow, bullies, herself, etc

Past: Finding out that her mother in France isn't her real mother she later finds out she is royalty. To Queen Winter. Her real mother was rebellious and met her father (Tamaki's dad) at a bar. And that is how she came into this world. Once her father found out he made a contract to have her until she is 16 and she has to go back to her kingdom to take her duties as a princess. Later on she was in an accident and lost her memory of Kyoya Ootori and how she lost her memories. Her mother later on passed away from an illness and she was no Queen. 

If you have not read the first book, I would advice you to read Restless Ballet before continuing.

Any additional information is forbidden at this point you want more information continue reading.