Chapter Three:

Asuna's POV

The children had spent the night yesterday. When it came noon, they went home to their family. Well I dropped them off with the help of Hiroto. He's been looking like he has a lot on his mind. And I've been seeing him and Kyoya talk more. Which is the weirdest thing on the planet. When they hung out, Lilac would come hang with me unless if I'm in my dance room practicing for the ballet competition. Which will be coming at the beginning of next month.

Tamaki hasn't been talking to me. The gang and well Tamaki walk around town for a long period of time. I rarely see them. Well I could probably see them if I went to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner..but I don't.

Lately I haven't been hungry. With Tamaki not talking to me...the gang never around..me always busy and nervous for the competition. I rarely eat. Like I'd have snacks here and there but other then that. I just kinda not eat. I got this weird daydream the other day.

Flashback/Daydream~

"If you don't eat, I'll have to feed you." A male voice says as a spoon comes towards my mouth

"I can eat by myself!" I yelled blushing

"Prove it.." He smirks as I snatch the spoon and begin eating on my own."

End~

Sometimes when I keep dancing, I get this feeling that I am missing more then I think. I just wish I could remember.

Hiroto's POV (ADDING A TIME SKIP)

We all sat in the crowd, we ended up showing up late so our seat was all the way in the back. 

"Up next..woah.we haven't seen here for awhile ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome our Restless Ballet, Asuna." 

People began to cheer, she was famous for ballet before?! I thought this was her first competition. 

I watched as the lights on the stage went black.. It began to play. (Don't play video yet)

A spotlight hit Asuna as she was on stage. I watched as she spun on one foot, bending backwards with one leg straight in the air. She danced perfectly.

"Asu-chan isn't dancing like she usually does." I heard Honey whisper to Haruhi

"I agree." She whispers back..if this how she isn't how she dances how does she usually do it.

"Come on sis..I know you can do better.." Soon the music stopped and light begun flickering. The music began to replay, it started calm and she danced with elegance. (Play video)

Without anyone realizing it turned a little upbeat. She danced ballet and hip hop. The lights still flickered as she did a type of dub step. She began spinning and her black dress turned white. 

"There she is.." I heard Kyoya say

Asuna's POV

I kept dancing. Not realizing that my moves had changed from what I practiced. I couldn't focus on the music..I couldn't hear it but I knew it.  I couldn't focus on anything. What is going on with me. 

I use to be different..right. I was closer to my brother..and my friends. But I don't see them as much. But they all act weird when I am around. Tamaki always pushing me to hang with Kyoya.

As the thought danced through my entire brain, my emotions begun combining. Anger filling my body, with sadness, and confusion. Why do I feel weird every time I hang with Hiroto..why do I get nervous when Kyoya is around me?

Why is it when I dance, all I remember is a car rushing to me. And everything went black but then waking up in an all white room. It doesn't seem like me to run into traffic..but the doctor said I saved someone from getting hit. Who did I save? Why didn't they look for traffic? 

I kept dancing as thoughts played. The music coming back into my ears. The violin loud in my ears. I danced with more passion then I ever. Went it dyed down. I slowed down but when it went back at it fast. I made sure to dance to every beat. When it ended my legs crossed, one foot in front of the other. My hand in the air as I looked up at the light. I was breathing hard. I did it. I didn't fail.

(Bold is a voice she hears)

"Good job Shrimp. Nailed it again." 

I smiled to myself as a tear runs down my face, and the room went dark.

I walked off stage, only being shoved by Tiffany.

"We made a deal, that if you lost. You would never dance again." She growls.

"Then lets make our last deal..if I win the next two battles..and the finals..I will stop dancing."

"I don't just want that..I want your kingdom." She smirks I look dead into her eyes, moving my hair that covered my muti-colored eye. 

"Then if I win I get your kingdom and you'll never dance again." 

"Deal."

We shook on it..by doing the royal promise. She left going on stage. I went to my dressing room and changed. I walked out seeing all my friends there waiting and smiling at me.

"Sis you did great." Tamaki yells hugging me.