Chapter Twenty-One:

Asuna's POV

I ended up  waking up on my own, seeing Kyoya next to me fast asleep. I smiled to myself, I lean over to him kissing his cheek. I grab my phone and walked to my room. It was 6:50am. I quickly took a shower, blow drying my hair. I dressed in casual dark blue jeans and a peach pink dress shirt, sliding on black flats. I threw my hair up in a low ponytail. Grabbing my small pencil bag and jacket,I walked to the kitchen quickly eating breakfast, it tasted minty since I brushed my teeth before eating. Horrible idea fyi. I start walking out the Ootori mansion. As I stepped out I saw Kirito pull up.

I skipped down the stairs and opened the passenger door, once I was buckled in he started driving.

"Good Morning. " We both say chuckling at out unison moment.

"Did you eat?" He asked as we stopped at a red light.

"Yep and got a good night sleep, I have everything I need." I say smiling nervously. 

"Well I wish you luck Asuna." Kirito says pulling up to the school, I take a deep breath. I open the door stepping out.

"See you afterwards Kirito. Thank you for helping me study." I give him a warm smile as he gives me one back.

"No problem, now hurry up before you are late." He says chuckling, I nod shutting the door I walk into the school, following the signs that lead me to the testing room. I saw my name on a desk in the back by the window. I quickly took my seat as each desk starts filling in. The professor gave us all a test, and we began. 

First was English, which we had to read, write, and grammar. We all had an hour and a half. I took a deep breath and wrote my name neatly before starting to do that actual work.  The hour and half for English flew by quickly. Than it was history, which was easy for me since it's my favorite subject. I mean all of them are. After history it was science, than arts? Since when has that been a test in society? Who knows. The last test was math. Ugh how much I hate it.

I looked at the paper seeing all the numbers, I groan to myself. The angles all over the period. 

'Find a way to make it easier for you to solve the problem, maybe try something you like. I always use cherries since its's my favorite.' Kirito's voice echoed in my head.

I nodded to myself, as I looked at the angle I saw a ballerina. Everything started making sense after that, my pencil easily dancing around the paper as I answer every problem showing the work. Once I finished I gently set my pencil down.

"Alright everyone grab your test and bring it up. The results will be posted in a week." I stood up from my desk my legs feeling like jello. I grabbed my things as I walked out I handed my test book to the professor.

I waked down the hallways behind the others,  once I exited out the door, I felt the warm sun light beaming on me. With Kirito standing outside leaning on his car.

"Hey Kirito!" I chime lightly jogging to him

"Hey Asuna, do you think you did good?" he asked I give an awkward laugh

"I think I did okay. " I say thinking about the problems and shivering,

"Well I guess we will see in a week. Let's go eat lunch! " Kirito cheers I  laugh and cheer with him

"Yay!!" I laugh going in the passenger seat. We drove down town to the commoners market, seeing a cute cafe' with tables outside. We parked right in front of it. We both walked inside and ordered the same thing since it sounded yummy. We got an ice cream sundae with extra cherries.

We sat inside by a window talking and laughing. 

Kyoya's POV

When I woke up this morning  Asuna was nowhere to be seen. I sighed as I got ready for the day, I have work down in the commoners side of town today. After hours of working and I was on my way to my next meeting, the limo had stopped because of traffic. I looked out my window and saw Asuna? She was eating ice cream, laughing and talking to Kirito. I growled anger running through my body.

The car started moving once more.

"Drive me home." I growled as I quickly called the place where my last meeting will be. I told them I'll do it tomorrow. 

After I was dropped off home, I waited in my room for Asuna to come home. As I waited I did my work. My fingers pressing against the keyboard of my laptop hard as my anger only grew more.