Special Chapter Seventeen: Happy Valentine's Day

Part One:Special Chapter Seventeen: Happy Valentine's Day.
________

Asuna's POV

Today's the day! The most romantic holiday celebrated! Where you are able to spend with your love one or family.

A little Valentine History. The day first became associated with romantic love within the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the 14th century, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. In 18th-century England, it evolved into an occasion in which lovers expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionary and sending cards. In Europe, Saint Valentine's Keys are given to lovers "as a romantic symbol and an invitation to unlock the giver’s heart"

Valentine's Day symbols that are used today include the heart shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid. Since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have given way to mass-produced greeting cards. Even sometimes people who celebrate Valentines hand make cards to show how much they love that person. Since they are putting work and how they feel in a simple letter.

And not only is it Valentine's Day, it's my birthday! I am officially 20!

Well since the History lesson is over. I had hopped in the shower. Using my cherry blossom shampoo and strawberry body wash. I than wrapped my body in my towel. I can't wait to see Kyoya! What should I wear...hmm to impress Kyoya..I decided to wear the red cocktail dress I had gotten from Kyoya's sister a while back. It was cute a flowy, my back was exposed. And than I had black flats on. I dried my now short hair. Having it curl ever so lightly. Putting on a little bit of make up.

I walked out my room, as my guards posture straightened more.

"At ease boys." I say which they smile and loosen up a bit.

"Kyoya wanted us to inform you that he won't be able to see you until later. He has work to do."

Oh...

"Alright! I'm going to go hang out with my friends. Go see your lived ones"

I walked down the hallway knowing that they are following from distance. I took out my phone and text my brother.

Text:

Asu: Tamaaaaa~~~ wanna hang out??

Tama: sorry lil sis. I can't Haruhi and I are on a date over seas.

Asu: Alright. Have fun. ❤

Tama: we will. Love you. Happy Valentine's Day sis.

--

A sigh escapes from my lips. Maybe Mori And Honey.

Text:

Asu: Hey Mori do you and Honey wanna hang out? We can go to a cake shop or something..

--

I waited 5 minutes until my phone buzzed.

Text:

Mori: Hai Asu! It's Honey. Mori and I are at a competition. Maybe afterwards okay?

Asu: of course! Good luck! 💜

Mori: see you later~ Happy VALENTINE'S Day from both of us.

Asu: yeah. Happy Valentines.

--

Alright after roaming the Ootori mansion. I ended back at my room. I walked in..Alright maybe the twins..if not I could ask dad..wait no I forgot he's on a business trip with Mr.Ootori.

Alright lets text the twins..Hopefully they arent busy.

Text:

Asu: Heyo Hiku and Kao. You busy??

Kao: yeah I'm sorry I'm at work.

Hiku: yea sorry. I'm helping my mom with designs.

Asu: Alright sorry for bothering you. Text you later. Happy Valentines.

Twins: to you too ❤

--

I sighed going to my closet slipping on the dress. Putting on pastel pink skinny jeans on,and a cute simple white top. Throwing my sweater on. And keeping my black flats.

I walked out seeing my guards playing cards. I snuck passed them and left the mansion. I begin walking along the sidewalk.

I sat at a park that was close to Ouran.  Just sitting on the swing. I guess they forgot my birthday too. It's fine. I'm an adult. It doesn't matter.

As I was thinking on what to do as a career. I didn't notice the clouds had darken,until water started pouring from the skies. I looked up. I didn't want to go back to the Ootori mansion. It didn't seem interesting to me at all.

Kirito's POV

I walked out Ouran, opening my umbrella as it started to pour.

"Alright Jack. See you on Friday." I say to one of the other teachers that worked at Ouran as an English teacher.

"Alright Sugawara. Have fun grading papers!" Jack says as we go different directions.

I should probably take the short cut through the park. I don't want to catch a cold in this weather.

As I turned the corner, and went through the gates to the park. I notice a girl soaking wet sitting on the swings. Taking a closer look I noticed it was Asuna.

I walked over to her. Putting the umbrella over both of us. I crouched down.

"What are you doing out in the rain?" I asked she jumped a little looking up.

"Oh Kirito..umm nothing. Just celebrating Valentines Day."

"Oh yeah it is Valentines Day.." I say scanning her damp outfit. Seeing her black bra through her wet shirt. I turned my head quickly taking off my jacket and putting it over her shoulders.

"Want to come over? Its better than being stuck in the rain."

"Umm yeah..sure." she says as I help her to her feet. My arm around her shoulder as I guide her.

As soon as I stepped into my apartment. I kicked my shoes of and saw her so the same.

"The bathroom is right there. The towels are in there. I'll get you some dry clothes."

She nods and walks to the bathroom as I go in the hallway closet pulling out a small box. Setting it in front of the door.

"I set a box of clothes outside in the hallway. I'm going to make some tea. Want any?" i asked

"Yes please...thank you Kirito.." her voice was like a whisper.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make tea. Hearing the door open and shut.

"If you'd like you can take a shower! To warm up!" i yelled hearing a small okay. Than the shower being turned on a few minutes later.

______

And thats the end of part one! Part two will hopefully be up by tomorrow. I hope everyone had a fun Valentines Day. Sorry that I haven't been updating on the usual. Family problems but though those are still going on I can't let my readers down. And now a few words from Asuna!

Asuna: Hello Readers!I've missed you all very much! I say its about time Author-senpai posted a chapter. Bu anyway, Previously in the first book Restless Ballet. I was wish a Happy Early Birthday by a reader.

ChristinaGuajaca

Christina I'd like to say thank you very much for wishing me a Happy Birthday! So in your honor I give you a shot out.

Well readers go ahead and follow that user! Thank you !

Well everyone until Part 2! See ya! ❤❤