Chapter Fifteen:

Haruhi's POV

I waited most of the night waiting for Asuna to come home. But she never did and I'm a little worried because she said she was going to sleepover. I decided to text Mr.Suoh.

Me: hello mr.suoh, I was wondering if Asuna spent the night at your place.

Suoh: I dropped her off last night, she isn't with you?

Me: no she isn't. I'll text everyone else to see of they might know where she is.

Suoh: ill text Sugawara if he might know where she is.

---

I added everyone in a group and began to text them.

Hika: AYE A GROUP!!!!

Kao: HARUHI MISSES US!!

Tama: My sweets misses me more!!

Kyo: ugh I was sleeping you FUCKING IDIOTS!

Hon: Morning Everyone! <3

Mori: hmm. :)

Haru: I'm sorry to add all of you suddenly but Asuna never came back from dinner with her dad! And I just texted him to see if she was with him, but I suppose he dropped her off here. So do any of you know where she is?!!

Hon: No I'm sorry Haru-chan.

Mori: Last I saw her was when we were at Ouran.

Hika: She's missing!!!

Kao: Our Best friend is missing!!!!!!

Tama: my little sister is missing the world is doomed!!! Where could she have gone!!!

Haru: Kyoya have you seen her?

Tama: MOMMY HAVE YOU SEEN DADDY'S LITTLE SISTER!!! T-T

Kyo: I have not. I tried calling her cell but went straight to voicemail. And the police force won't take orders from me anymore after I disobeyed my father's orders..

Haru: then call your dad and ask him for help!

Kyo: he won't help. He strongly dislikes Asuna.

Asuna's POV

I groan as my eyes begun to flutter open. I felt my head pounding and very little light around me. Once I was fully awake I looked around and saw I was in a cell.

What the fuck. Man this isn't how I wanted to straight my adult life in Japan.

"Oh you're awake. Did you sleep well?" I heard a female voice ask

"No I'm still sleeping, yes I'm awake and did I sleep well let's see, cold hard ground and I'm chained to the fucking wall! Yeah I totally slept well. No you dumb bitch I woke up in pain and with a headache! Now can I go home" I wined yanking the chains a little.

"Wow I never expected a Queen have such language." I saw a bit of brown hair and it seemed to be short.

"Yeah yeah I'm a Queen big deal. I'm getting bored of this game. Are you going to tell me what you want."

"You are really straight forward.." I could imagine her face was plain ·_·.

"Are you going to tell me sweetheart. Because I don't have all day. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to get in trouble. I'm a Suoh. And I'm friends with very powerful people. In the matter of minutes the Ootori family will figure out where I am.

Thats what made the girl laugh. "An Ootori helping a Suoh?! Are you stupid? Those two families have always be enemies. What makes you so sure than the Ootori family with help you?"