Chapter Twenty-Six:

5 years later

Asuna's POV

I woke up from my alarm ringing. I slam my hand on the button to make it stop yelling at me. I groan and turn around cuddling against my pillow.

"Roof!" I heard my dog bark at me. Soon feeling the blanket be removed from my body.

"Really Knight,let me sleep~" I wine opening one eye I see Knight in front of my face which makes me move back and fall off my bed. "Okay I'm up."

I lay on my ground watching him leave the room.

Its been 5 years since Ootori and I broke up. I graduated early from the school two years ago and I became a teacher at Ouran. I am a history teacher and dance teacher as well im the couch for swim team.

Knock knock knock

Ugh. Who the hell is here..

Knock knock knock.

"Im coming! Damn.." I stand up and start walking to the front door of my apartment.

Knock knock kno--

"Yes?" I growled seeing it was Hikaru, Koaru, Haruhi, my brother, Kirito and of course Honey and Mori.

"Good Morning!" they all chime besides Mori get gave me a small nod. They all walked in.

"Come right in." I roll my eyes shutting the door Knight started barking his tail wagging as he tackles Haruhi on the ground.

"Hey bud." Haruhi laughs petting him I whistled which made Knight get off her.

"Go lay down Knight." He walks into the living room and lays on his chair.

"Where is Fish!" Honey chimes

"Um..that's a good question.." I got to the pantry seeing I ran out of cat food. I groan loudly.

"Are you okay?" Hikaru asked walking in taking a poptart.

"Yeah I just need to go to the store quickly." I walk out the pantry and into my room. I quickly brush my long wavy hair. After a few years my hair grew back out,I put my blond locks in a high ponytail. I slid off my shorts and slide leggings on. And a grey long sleeve shirt with a white sweater over it. I wrap a scarf around my neck,sliding on my winter jacket. I put on fuzzy socks and than my winter boots. I grab my phone sliding it in my pocket as well money.

I walk out my room.

"Alright guys I'll be back. I have to get food from the store." I walk out the door before they said anything. I begin to walk to the store as snow fell from the ground and landed on the piles of snow. I hate winter, just the cold part. Tonight is New Years and my friends are dragging me to a masquerade ball. As I reached the store I start walking around. I grab a cart and went to the cat food. Putting a box of cans in the cart. I walked to the breakfast putting cereal and poptarts in the cart.

List

Cereal
Poptarts
Cat food
Milk
Chips
Sushi
Pizzas
Strawberries
Whip cream
Booze.

-

I push the cart in the booze area. Putting a case of beer,and wine in the cart. I look around seeing booze on the top shelf.

"Since when has booze been on the top shelf." I growled I stand on my tippy toes still not being able to reach it.

??'s POV

I went to the store to get beer for new years. As I walked down the lane I saw a girl in a winter jacket, she has long wavy blonde hair. I watched her stand on her toes trying to reach a bottle of booze. I chuckled to my self as I watches her rest her head on the shelf.