Chapter One:

Asuna's POV

I woke up like no other morning. Besides the fact the Host Club have been living here for awhile. And I keep getting freaked out every time I run into Ootori. I keep getting these weird Flashes of a boy. And he looks so much like the Ootori boy I keep stuttering every time I am near in him.

"Queen Asuna..Princess Lilac is here to see you." I heard a maid say through the door

"Lilac!" I threw my covers off my bed and ran out of my room, going down the hall and down the stairs. There stood Lilac in a yellow cocktail sundress that has flowers on it. "I missed you Lilac!"

I tackled her in a hug, kissing her cheek. I mean it's not weird. She's my best friends. 

"A-Asu. I missed you too. Sorry I haven't visit in awhile." 

"It's alright I'm just glad you are here now." I grab her hand and start going back to my bedroom. "My friend Hiroto is coming over soon. I get to have all my friends in one house..well castle. But you should help me pick out something to wear. "

A few weeks ago, I was going to go visit Hiroto and the children but I got distracted my helping other citizens.  So I told him over text to come today, so we can hang for awhile.

"Alright lets look at your clothes." Lilac my searched through my closet. Picking out tops and pants until a knock was on a door.

"Asuna. Don't forget you have dance practice before you hang with Hiroto." Sano says before leaving

Soon a few things were thrown at my face.

"There is your dance outfit! Go dance! I'll find your outfit while you are dancing."

"Okay. Thanks Lilac." I stand up taking my pajama pants off and sliding leggings. I take my shirt of putting on the tank top on and t-shirt crop top that had a rose on it. I grab my ballet shoes from under my bed. Putting them on.

I walk out my room and went to the dance studio. And played music. I stretched for one whole song and then danced once the second song played.

Hiroto's POV

I walked up the kingdom stairs after being dropped off. Knocking on the door a tall buff man answered.

"What do you want?" He said his voice low and scary..kinda.

"Umm I'm her-"

"Yuriko, whose at the door." I heard another male voice say soon being able to see a man in a tux. Wait he is that butler from awhile ago. Sano I think. He looks at me and then smiles.

"You must be Hiroto! My little Asuna's friend, am I correct?" He asked smiling, why do I feel like he is gay..

"Umm yeah. Where is Asuna?" I asked it is way easier to talk to Sano then this Yuriko.

"Oh she's practicing right now, but you are welcome to come in."

"Practicing? Practicing what?"

"Let me show you!" He takes my hand but Yuriko stops him

"You sure Asuna will be okay with him seeing her practicing? You know how she feels about it."

"Oh that was with Kyoya! Hiroto is different! Now let's go." 

I was dragged through the castle. As we got closer to these white double doors, I could hear music playing. Sano had open the door and in the center of the room was Asuna. Dancing to the music her own way.  The song ended and the next played.

"This is what she's been practicing for." Sano whispered

The song was Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.

"This Christmas she'll performing live in America. " A voice behind us said. I jumped of course on seeing it was Yuriko. This dude is legit scary. "Now Sano. Let her practice in private."

He grabbed Sano by the collar. Shutting the door silently. Then I followed them as Yuriko drags Sano down the hallway. Saying he wanted to see his daughter dance.

After a few minutes,Asuna and another girl were coming down the stairway. Asuna wore a dark blue tanktop and a pair of jean shorts. Her shoes were hightops. And I was memorized.

I have never seen her in normal attire. The blue of her tank top, made me notice her mitch match eyes. One silver and the other blue-purple. Her eyes had a fierce shape to them. She's a true beauty.

And without knowing what was going to happen. I fell head over crowns for this beautiful, magnificent angel.

This Angel, I will protect and win her heart. Even if it means war.