Page 7

Alyssa

"Mom! I'm home!" Alyssa shouted, entering her home.

She hated this time of day.

Drunk mom with a new boy toy every other day.

"Alyssa! Where are you, you rotten excuse of a human?" Her mother shouted, more like slurred, meeting her at the door, a wine bottle half empty and her mother looking crazy drunk. "Here" she answered meekly. Alyssa waited for the abuse to start, but it never did. Instead, she heard the blast of a gun, a shriek and a deep thud! Alyssa shakily opened her eyes, which she was unaware that she closed them. Her mother was lying dead on the floor, a single bullet hole through her head, surrounded in her blood. The shooter was standing, with gun pointed at her, looking Alyssa up and down. He made a content purr, and brought the gun down slowly.

"You are now under my control. My new slave." He said, taking a step forward. He reached out and grabbed her body. Holding her in a headlock, he reached under her skirt, and begin prodding at her. "That's right. You're mine now." He hissed in her ear. She could only stand still, knowing he held the gun in his pocket. "Who... Who are you?" She asked unstably. "I'm Troy McGee, rapist and murderer." He replied, throwing her to the ground. She fell, hitting the far wall. She started to lose consciousness. "That's right, hun. No one will ever know. And if they do, I'll just kill them!" Troy cackled, moving closer to her.

When Alyssa awoke, she was no longer at her house. No, she was in someone's bed, tied down with ropes, eagle style, naked. She began pulling at the ropes furiously, hoping they would break and she could get out. "That won't work, sweetheart. See, I know how to do my job." Troy growled, stalking toward her. Once there, he started running his hands along her body, groping her breasts, running his fingers up and down her body like she was a toy he couldn't wait to break. Humming, he began undressing. Horrified, Alyssa struggled more, bloodying her wrists and ankles. "Ah, ah, sunshine. I always win." Troy claimed, towering over her, his breath a rancid smell of moldy foods. He suddenly pushed, a moan escaping his mouth. Alyssa screamed. Troy pulled out, then pushed back in. He did this repeatedly, becoming quicker with each heave. Alyssa screamed louder, crying and pleading for mercy and him to stop. Troy didn't acknowledge her in any way, he just continued to plow into her. Alyssa was terrified, trembling under his gaze. Troy seemed to enjoy this, as he kept plowing into her, going faster after hearing her screams. Soon, the bedsheet was a milky white compared to the original dirt-stained color it once was. Troy let out a final moan, stopping completely. He slide out and fingered Alyssa. "You're a feisty one. I can't have that. You're out." Troy growled. Alyssa waited patiently as her bonds were cut. Troy then snatched her arms and dragged her out into the cold, giving only a towel and her things to hide herself in. "Have fun, princess." Troy said coldly, throwing Alyssa into the windy night.

Alyssa huddled in the corner of a company. "Hey, you!" A voice called. Alyssa didn't answer. "You! In the towel!" The voice said again. Alyssa's head snapped up. Michelle Bacad, a colour guard, was standing over her. Alyssa shook violently. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. Chill out. I got some clothing you can borrow." She said, helping Alyssa stand up.

"W-why are you helping me?" Alyssa questioned as soon as they were away from the torture chamber that Troy McGee 'lived' in. "Simple; you're naked, it's 5°F out here, and you look freaked out," Michelle stated. Alyssa nodded slightly. They reached her house in a few minutes. Alyssa smiled. "Warmth," She muttered, closing her eyes and going limp with cold and tiredness. "Hey! Dad! Pop! We got a visitor!" Alyssa vaguely recalled Michelle shouting, catching her before crashing onto the damp driveway, every part of her body numb with cold.