Page 9

Alyssa

Alyssa groaned.

"Glad to see you're up," Michelle said, throwing her a shirt. Suddenly, her stomach churned. "Ugh!" She moaned, running to the bathroom. Michelle was standing at the door, a frown presided his lips. "You were out for a good week. Figured the vomit would get to you by Tuesday or today. Alyssa glared. "Shut it." She snapped. Her stomach disagreed strongly. She hunched over and felt like she was losing her insides. "Do you have any pregnancy tests?" She made out between throwing up. Michelle nodded, getting her a box.

A few moments later, Alyssa was screaming.

Michelle ran to the bathroom. "Alyssa! Everything all right?" He demanded, banging on the door. Alyssa opened the door. "In, now!" She hissed. He listened, walking in as she slammed the door shut.

"So, why am I-"

"I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant with my rapist's baby!" She sobbed.

Michelle hugged her, "It'll be alright." He whispered into her ear. "No, it's won't! What if Lottie dumps me because I'm pregnant with my rapist's baby? What if she never wants to see me? What if-" Another sob escaped her lips. Michelle lifted her head with his finger. "Hey, look at me. Lottie loves you, and she'd never leave you because you were raped. Anyone can see that by the way, she looks at you, with love and care. It's not your fault you were raped. She knows you wouldn't do that." He said, letting her go. "You really think that?" She hiccupped. Michelle nodded, smiling.

A knock was heard, sending Michelle to the door. "Is... Is Alyssa here?" Lottie's voice came loud and heartbroken.

"Lottie!" Alyssa shouted, jump into her arms. Lottie hugged her tightly, placing a kiss on her lips. "You're safe, you're safe!" She whispered, again and again. "Yeah, about that... I'm also pregnant." Alyssa whispered back. Lottie froze.

"Who raped you? I'll bring the court down on his ass for sexually harnessing you, and threatening you!" Lottie shouted after all had been explained. Alyssa sighed. "Troy McGee, rapist and murderer." Lottie gently held her. "I'll be there in the delivery room or the doctor's office, it's your choice." She said solely. Alyssa nodded, a thin smile danced across her lips. "I want to keep it. This is our baby now, Lottie! We could have a family!" She laughed. Lottie laughed as well, glad to see her girlfriend alive, safe and healthy, even if she had a baby with her.