Page 4

Alyssa

Not everyone had a gay band friend. But Alyssa knew that not one person in that band room was straight. When Cheyenne asked her why she was so glad about being out of the closet, she just replied saying that no one was straight there.

"Miriam, I don't wanna!" Alyssa whined as her best friend, Miriam Jackson, tried yet again to get her out of the dressing room in which Miriam had taken them.

Alyssa hated shopping.

"Please! It'll be the last one, I swear!" Miriam pleaded, which really wasn't her style. Alyssa gave in. "Fine! But no more after this one!" She called back, inching out from behind the door. Miriam had her phone out, a smile on her face.

"Miriam! We had agreed! No pictures!" Alyssa shouted, hiding her bare arms with her jacket. She really hated that Miriam managed to get her in a strapless shirt. Bianca, Alyssa's asexual friend, snorted. "She looks embarrassed. Send me that picture though!" Bianca said, looking up from her phone for the first time since this trip began. "Alright! But then I'm sending it to Lottie." Miriam said. Alyssa blushed, not liking the attention very much. "Guys" she whined as they took pictures. "Now it's Bianca's turn!" Alyssa said with glee. "Fuck you too," Bianca replied, rolling her eyes. She got up and changed, after Alyssa changed back into her regular clothing. A green shirt, jeans, hiking boots and beanie. She smiled. "Don't say a thing!" Bianca warned as she stepped out.

"Wow." Miriam squeaked out.

She was in a leather jacket, flannel, black skinny jeans and her flats. Alyssa smiled. "I like that one!" She said, grabbing the shopping bags and walking towards the register. Miriam and Bianca, after changing back, followed close behind. "That'll be 25.50, please." The cashier said, scanning the items and bagging them. "Here," Alyssa said, handing her $30. "Your change is $4.50. Have a nice day!" The cashier said after she handed Alyssa her change and the girls their purchases. "We should do this more often!" Miriam said. "No!" Bianca and Alyssa replied tiredly.