Page 1

ϲհҽվҽղղҽ

Cheyenne was not feeling the love. She was a lesbian. Her parents thought that being LGBT+ was a sin. Her brother, the only person who understands, is in a relationship with his boyfriend and hid it from their parents.

Her oldest brothers, Rye, who was 17, secretly rocked a cocktail dress and 6-inch heels. Dave, who was 18, ran his own makeup tutoring after school.

She looked at her arm, sighing contently. A small rose was drawn there and two snakes intertwining into a heart below that. She smiled. She had drawn them herself and was told that she looked like a 'gay fucker that needed God'. She loved it.

"Cheyenne! I swear, I might just not ever tell you when you almost run into Dai!" Her best friend, Alyssa told her, rolling her eyes. Lottie chuckled at Alyssa's sarcasm. The two were dating, and it looked adorable. Lottie was a tall, well-built girl with short, dark blue hair, light brown eyes, freckles, a broad chest and fair skin tone. Alyssa was quite the opposite. She was a smaller girl with long, curly hair, dark brown eyes, a fairly decent sized chest and a coppery skin tone. Cheyenne often wondered how the two figures sorted out conflicts, with Alyssa being so hot-headed and Lottie being so easily flustered.

She sighed.

Love was never her strong spot.

She was more of an artist. Lottie glanced at Cheyenne's arm.

"You know, if you keep drawing stuff like that, your soulmate is gonna look more like a canvas than a person." She said. Lottie was right. Each person had a soulmate. Whenever someone drew or wrote on their body, whatever they wrote would be on their soulmate, a permanent tattoo. Lottie had a music note on her arm, Alyssa had a starfish on her neck. As of why it was on her neck, Cheyenne knew nothing about. Joshua, her youngest brother, gasped, pointing st her forearm.

"Chey! Tattoo!" He squeaked out. Cheyenne looked at her forearm, being greeted with a random snow fox beautifully drawn there. She gasped. "Its beautiful! I wonder who drew it?" She looked at Joshua, who shook his head sadly. Cheyenne let out a defeated sigh.

Suddenly, the entire school parted like the Red Sea and all conversation stopped. Cheyenne caught her breath.

Shit, she thought, just as Dai Parker walked down the hall, looking way more beautiful than Aphrodite.

Dai Parker was, without a doubt, a creature of perfection with her dark chocolate skin, obsidian eyes, curls and curls of dark earth colored hair. She was breathtaking.

And she had a snow fox drawn on her forearm.

Cheyenne stared, shocked. Dai had the same tattoo she had. Not only that, but two snakes intertwining into a heart and a rose were on her arm in bright, vibrant colors.

Alyssa noticed this and shoved Lottie and Joshua in front of Cheyenne. Cheyenne scolded. "Alyssa! I'm fine!" She protested weakly. Alyssa rolled her eyes.

Once Dai was gone, every person in the hall began to comment on the new drawing on her arm, then began searching for the match on their arms. Lottie grabbed Cheyenne's forearm and looked it over with care.

"Yep. She's yours all right." Lottie said plainly. Cheyenne blushed, her peach skin giving it away easily. Alyssa cooed. Joshua scolded. "How do you know for sure?" He demanded. Lottie sighed, about to reply when the bell rang loudly. Lottie and Joshua both frowned, said their goodbyes and left for class. Alyssa and Cheyenne were left, carrying books and binders to a class nobody liked.