Hello.......Again

I approach her table nervously and she is looking at her phone. I clear my throat and that gets her attention.

"Hi. I'm John . John Mayer." I say nervously

"Oh trust me I know who you are! I'm Katy!" She says reaching her hand out.

"I couldn't help but notice that you were sitting here alone." I say to her

"Yeah. My friends went home and I just wanted to finish my water then I'll probably head home myself." She says yawning

"Yeah. I think I'm going to call it an early night also. " I say smiling at her

I run my hands through my hair and Katy giggles at me. Her giggle was the cutest thing I ever heard.

"Well Ms.Perry since we both are leaving why don't we walk out together?" I suggest

"Sounds great." She says standing up and grabbing her purse

Katy and I walk out and I walk her to her car she hugs me

"Here's my number and you should defiantly text me ." Katy putting her number in my phone.

"Sounds good." I say smiling at my phone.

Katy waves goodbye and gets into her car. I watch the car drive away until I can't see it anymore. I then go to my car and tell the driver to drive me home, when I arrive at my house I go straight to bed, smiling just thinking about Katy. This was the first time I've been happy in a long time . I guess it was just the fact that I kinda had a crush on Katy, I've never really had a crush before if I saw someone I liked I would ask them out right away I never gave it enough time to actually form a crush. If I could I would text Katy right now but I didn't want to seem desperate ... I was... But I didn't want her to know that.

*Next Morning*

I wake up and check my phone. I look at my twitter account and retweet a few fans, I then decide to follow and Stalk Katy on twitter. She posts about Cats a lot and she's always retweeting her fans I find that really cool because not a lot of celebrities do that. I then get a mention in my twitter notifications that Katy mentioned me in a tweet.

"The 1 and only John MAYER followed me on twitter. Best.Day.Ever. " she tweeted

I laugh to myself and retweet I then tweet back

"You follow me too. I think that's an even bigger honor. #KatyPerryFollowsMe " I tweet.

I get up and go to the living room, I watch the episode of The Bachelor I recorded last night (it's personally my favorite show) after watching the episode I channel surf, suddenly my phone starts to ring I look down and see it's my best friend Ricky .

"Hey Ricky, what's up?"

"Nothing much man. Hey wanna hang out today? Alison is having a girls day at the house and she said I can't be here." Rick says

"Yeah sure man. Come over in about an hour and we can just hang." I say

" Sounds great man."

I get up and shower I then clean up my house and do some yard work. I was in the backyard when I heard the doorbell ring , I answer the door and I see Ricky he walks in and sits on my couch I sit next to him and he points towards the Xbox I nod and he grabs the controllers we play COD I kick his ass (as always) . I look at the clock and noticed we played for three hours, I yawn and walk towards the stairs.

"I'm going to take a nap, don't mess any of my shit up." I say walking up the stairs.

"I would never!" Ricky says laughing

I go into my room and lay down. I look at my twitter and see Katy tweeted .

"Girls day with the Girls Star @Alisonwilliams LOVE you bitch."

It finally occurred to me that Katy was at Ricky's house. When I wake up I will go with Ricky to his house and see Katy again. I close my eyes and drift into a light sleep

*********************************

"John. I'm going to head home. Alison needs me to take her drunk friends home." He says rolling his eyes.

"Well let me go with you. So you won't be in the car with all drunk people." I say making up an excuse

"Alright. Let's go." He says

When we get to Ricky's house we walk in and we hear all the girls laughing in the backyard , we walk back and the girls scream and whistle at us.

"Who's ready to go home?" Ricky says helping everyone out of their seats.

Ricky puts all the girls into his car and I look around and see Katy isn't in the back, I get out and I see her walking out of the door smiling.

"Why hello again." I say

"Now what are you doing here? " Katy says laughing

"Well Ricky is my best friend."

"Is he? Oh he is the sweetest ever. " she says walking towards her car.

"Why aren't you falling on the ground like those other girls?" I say smirking

"Because I don't drink like those girls." She says

"That's great."

Katy and I chat for about ten minutes and when I turn around to go back to Ricky I see the car is gone I sigh and look towards Katy

"Can I hitch a ride?" I ask

"Well of course." She says smiling

Katy drives me to my house and I get out.

"Why don't you come in for a soda?" I ask

"Well sure, why not?" Katy says getting out of her car.

"Right this way" I say leading her into my house.

Katy steps inside my house and she looks so adorable I just want to get to know her better, I wanna get to see who the real Katy Perry is.