They rushed to some bodies side, that I guess, is their husband.

Lumapit naman rin ang ibang mga batang lobo roon. The guy in front of me watched them intensely. Ang nagbabagang tingin niya ay hindi nakaligtas sa akin. He looked at me again and he was about to say something nang may yumakap sa aking binti.

A little wolf whine.

"Branzon, go to Emily now. The eldest has to talk to the lady." The guy patiently said.

The little wolf returned to his human form. He was like...7 or 8. His hair was wet and he looks so damn cute. Ang maaamong mga mata at matangos na ilong ay nagpapakita ka agad sa akin ng magandang paglaki ng batang ito. He will look so damn good

Branzon is the name huh?

I kneeled in front of him. He wiped away his tears.

"D-do you know why is this keep on happening?." He sobbed.

I caress his hair. Instead of answering, I just listened patiently.

"Last battle, it was my big brothers life that was taken. Now...my father.." He cried nonstop. I hugged him tightly. I let him wet my neck as he tried to remove some thoughts, as he tried to understand this barbaric thing around.

"Sshhh... everything will be alright from now on.." I whispered.

He nodded and looked at me. "You are the deity from the word of The Prophecy, right?."

Hesitantly, I nodded.

"Will you make it stop? The battle and the non stop shed of blood, your highness?." He asked me politely.

Oh, so they heard about me since then? I mean, The word of the Prophecy might had spread around Agartha.

I smiled. "Go back to your mom, Branzon. I will grant your wish, I promise."

He nodded and finally smiled before running towards the crying women. I sighed apologetically. When I looked at the guy again, his stares are now warm. He motioned me.

"You may call some back ups..." He said.

And with that, as fast as the wind. The five of them draughted towards us. Zeus pulled me to his back.

"Lorietta, stay here." He hissed.

Remus aimed his sword towards the guy. I groaned.

"Guys stop it. They mean no harm." I said.

"We can't be sure about that. He's part of the pack after all." Lorcan whispered.

The guy in front sighed.

"I'm not here to fight, your highness. The lady ensured my trust. We are true to our words, any disobedience will affect the nature law of our pack." The guy said.

He looked at me. Inalis ko ang kamay ni Zeus na naka kapit sa akin. I walked near him again.

"I'm Sebastian Jackson Freud. I'm the leader of the pack." He introduced.

"Lorietta Augustine. And this is Zeus, Persephone." I raised an eyebrow to Zeus because he was glaring at Sebastian. "Remus, Lorcan and Connor."

I pointed at our back. "One of the successors are there. He got stucked on an ice for using his power."

Sebastian nodded. He inserted his hand to his pocket and the guys were already alert. They raised their swords towards him for any sudden attack. Well, I can't blame them. We need to cautious.

He handed me a little bottle.

"A crystal lubricant. It will help you melt the ice." He said.

I grabbed it and gave it to Connor. He nodded at me.