@Imkaileepaige The house to our self    

2 seconds ago 

I posted it and looked at it then looked at Colby who was taking the cookies out of the oven "your done already" I said while walking into the kitchen " be careful hot" Colby said but I grabbed one anyways and took a bite of it. Colby's phone dinged, he looked at his phone and smiled then looked at me. I smiled then took another bite of my cookie then went up stairs and grabbed my bathing suit      

And ran down stairs with a towel "Go get your bathing suit on" I said while he grabbed one of the cookies and ran up stairs and put his bathing suit shorts on and we ran into the pool

And ran down stairs with a towel "Go get your bathing suit on" I said while he grabbed one of the cookies and ran up stairs and put his bathing suit shorts on and we ran into the pool. I set my phone on a chair.

The sun was already don so we new it was late but we stayed in the pool for a little longer. "Colby careful" I said as he got on the 6 ft diving bored thing that Elton built. He jumped of and did come up " Colby..........stop messing around" I said while getting out pf the pool and turning on the lights. Then looking in the water to see where he was, but I didn't see him. I looked over by the diving board thing and saw a figure in the water "COLBY" I screamed as I jumped in and went down to grab Colby. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him out of the water. I then got out of the pool and Colby just got up and grabbed a towel and walked into the kitchen and grabbed another cookie " ARE YOU KIDDING ME COLBY" I screamed at him, but he just smiled "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DROWNING" I screamed " but i didn't" he said while I just ran up stairs crying.

Colby's POV       

Kailee ran up stairs crying and I quickly ran after her. She locked the door behind her. I then heard the front door open and I quickly ran down stairs " I need a bobby pine please" I asked Devyn and Katrina they gave me a few out of there hair and I quickly ran back up stairs and unlocked our door. I locked the door behind me, but I didn't see Kailee. I then looked towards the window and saw that it was opened and it is usually closed. 

I quickly went down stairs "where are you going" Devyn and Corey asked while I didn't stop running. I quickly got in my car and drove off. I new exactly were she was. I  didn't stop at all. I saw the corn flied that me and Kailee went when we first ment and I then started to go fast. I then saw a car parked  on the side of the rode and I new it was Kailee's. I parked my car behind her car and got out "KAILEE.......KAILEE" I screamed. I walked around and saw that there was a blanket on the floor and a person laying on it. I walked up to the blanket and saw Kailee laying on the blanket looking a the stars. 

" It's beautiful isn't I said while she turned around and looked at me " yeah I guess" she said while looking at the stairs again. " Kailee I'm sorry just come home please" I said while she just looked at the starts " Why does this happened to me" she said " why does what keep happening" I asked while I lead down next to her " We haven't even been together for 6 mouths and we already have problems" she said " We will get through them together like we always do" I said while looking at Kailee " but I don't want problems... I already got my family to deal with" she said while getting up and driving away ( she took the blanket). I then sat on the grass then looking at the stars.