"Pissy, pissy. I'm just trying to help you; anyone of these ladies could take your mind off, Jen." He said standing next to the treadmill with a pamphlet of whores.

"I don't want a hooker, that's how you deal."

"You know Tiffany kind of looks like her if you squint your eyes and turn off all the lights. She could totally pass as her Great ass--- Hi mom!" I looked up and saw my mom standing behind Michael.

"I heard that", she said speaking to Michael. "Don't listen to him, darling. Love, takes time", I eventually did tell my parents the truth about us.

Vvvvzzzztttvvvvvzzzztttt

I got a text from Brandon we needed to meet; I was more than happy to escape this conversation. I walked to 404 House and found Brandon in his work shop.

"What happened?" I yelled up to his desk.

"You got mail", he said leaning over the rail of his desk.

"And you called me all the way over here for mail?" I said annoyed.

"I think you'll be interested in this" Brandon said smirking. I walked up the stairs and snatched it out of his hand.

Had better be good.

I open the letter and saw that it was an invitation to a graduation at UMSL, there was a letter attached.

Dear Mr. Caffery,

You are a hard man to track down, I hope this letter and invitation finds you well. Over the past months I have been told of your character and action involving my daughter Jennifer. I truly do appreciate everything you have done for my husband and daughter. I know it wasn't an easy thing to do- letting her go. I know my child she is happy, optimistic, funny and incredibly intelligent young women. But, now something has changed in her. I believe it is a lack of you in her life. When my daughter makes up her mind there is no turning back. She has made up her mind about you and its clear she loves you despite your profession. She knows the risk of being with you and she's willing to take them. If we're being honest you love her too, no one forgives 8 million dollars of debt for nothing. I would like to be the first in our family to extend an olive branch. Attached is an invitation to Jennifer's graduation, can you believe she and Nathaniel never filled out the paperwork for graduation. I hope you will join us so we can celebrate her accomplishment. We can even celebrate yours on the GED.

-Yvonne Faust

I had to reread it. No fucking way, she was still interested in me after everything she still loved me and wanted to take a chance with me. I was miserable without her and she was too. I've done just about everything to avoid signing the divorce papers, once they were signed it would truly be over and I'm not ready for that. Hell, I'll probably never be. Brandon took the letter and read it.

"Well, I wasn't expecting it to be an invitation. Are you going to go?"

"Go to what?" Kairi said bouncing into the room followed by my mother.

"A graduation" Brendan told Kairi.

"Who's graduating?" Celine asked.

"No one it doesn't matter." I said trying to take the letter from Brandon .

"Jennifer, her mother has invited Adam." Brandon said.

"Yes! Can we go Daddy? I miss Jennifer." Kairi said running up the stairs into Brandon's arms.

"Yes, I think we should pay Missouri a visit", Brandon said rubbing his chin.

"What the hell are you doing?"