(29.)

Jordan

"Yeah! Gimme that W." Melo exclaimed excitedly.

I sigh, placing the controller beside me.

"You knew what it was when you signed up baby girl." Melo said, pressing his lips against my cheek.

I groan.

"Gimme kiss." He said.

I quickly kiss his lips and he gets up. He turns off the PS4 and puts the controllers away.

"Melo, I'm not sure about this." I say, laying down on the bed comfortably.

"What's there to be unsure about?" He asked, turning to face me.

I shrug.

"Exactly." He said.

I huff.

"Just relax, I got you." He said, sitting beside me.

I nod. He looked at the buckle on my jeans, then looked back at me.

"Can I...or do you...?" He said, barely asking his question.

I grin.

"You can do it Melo." I say.

He nods, undoing the button on my jeans. I tense up at the feeling of his cold hands on my exposed waistline. My pants were still fully on though.

He connected his lips to mine, calming my nerves a bit. I feel my jeans start to slowly glide down my legs.

This is really happening 😳.

He kept his lips on mine as he slipped his fingers into the waistband of my panties. My breath hitches when his fingers reach my core. He starts to move his finger in a circular motion on my clit.

I closed my eyes tightly, whimpering at the feeling of his fingers.

"Shhh, I'm not gonna hurt you." He mumbled against my lips.

My legs tightened around his hand at the feeling of him pinching me a little. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Relax Jordan." He said.

"I'm sorry." I exclaim.

He shook his head.

"Alright, let me switch it up." He said.

What does that mean?

He pulled his hand from my panties as he got out of the bed. He walked to the foot of the bed, kneeling down before me. He pulled me down further to him, placing my thighs on his shoulders.

"Melo?" I say.

"This is the best part." He said.

He eyed me like a piece of candy. Before I had time to react, his tongue was already buried inside. I could barely mumble a word. I was left breathless as I gripped the bed sheets and arched my back. As if his tongue could go any further, it did.

Just as fast as his tongue entered, is how fast his fingers entered. My mouth formed into a small 'O' as he did damage. I literally could not believe what was happening right now.

"Melo." I moan out.

I whimpered at the feeling of his tongue re-entering. He pinned my hips to the bed, to keep me from running away.

"Oh my god!!!!" I exclaim.

I pull at his hair as tears roll down my cheeks.

This was weird but sensational at the same time. I did not expect this at all. He went right back to eating, leaving me to whimper and squirm like a little kid again.