(7.)

I feel like a pedophile obsessing over Melo 😩. But he's only younger than me by a year, 2 months, and 5 days 🤔.

Jordan

"Mom, Melo invited me to his basketball game today. I'm technically going to be with him all day because he has two games. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. I was wondering if I could go?" I say.

"Yeah sure, of course." She said.

I nod, running upstairs to get myself ready before it was time to leave. I decided on a black sweatshirt, blue jeans rolled up at the ankles and my white converse. My hair was out straight as I wore a white cap on my head.

I was far from looking like a 15 year old. I looked more like I was 25 than I looked 15.

This generation of 15-16 year olds look like grown women.

I soon received a text from Melo saying that they were downstairs.

"Mom they're here." I say.

"Okay baby girl. Have fun and behave." She replied.

"Okay." I say.

I gave her a hug then headed downstairs and out the door.

This was bound to be a fun day.

*****

Me and Melo entered the gym behind LaVar as Tina walked behind us. Melo had on BBB sweats and his team jersey. I suppose the uniform shorts were under the sweats. He was also wearing his NIKE Elite back pack.

After a while of looking around the gym and getting used to it, Melo got himself ready for warm ups with the team. He sat on the bleacher before me and Tina, taking off his sweats.

LaVar had walked away a while ago, to get his team ready. Melo placed his bag in front of his mom.

"Can you hold this for me?" He said, holding his phone out to me.

"Uh sure...yeah." I say.

He hugged his mom, then me.

"Good luck." I say.

He gave a small smile before heading toward his team, adjusting the strap to his shorts.

*** Time Skipped ***

When game 2 was over, LaVar decided to take the team to lunch. Of course I was dragged along because I was their company.

As I walked out of the basketball center with them, I walked alongside Melo. He was looking down at his phone as I walked next to him, mindlessly.

People were recording and taking pictures. Asking questions as well.

"Hey Melo, is this your girlfriend?" Some guy asked.

"Nah. She's just my friend." Melo replied, not even paying attention to them.

He must be used to this.

"What's her name?" The guy asked.

"Ask her." Melo said.

"What's your name?" The guy asked again.

"Jordan." I say.

"But we call her Jay for short." LaVar cut in.

"LaVar, you approve?" Another guy asked.

"She gives me no problems at all, so of course I approve. Do you?" LaVar said.

The guy gave a blank face.