(57.)

Jordan

"Melo is the culprit." I mumble.

I was laying in bed with Derek; my head on his shoulder with my leg on his torso. He was holding my leg with his right hand and rubbing my back with his left. One of the most comfortable places to be right now. In his arms.

"Of what?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"He's the one that Kyra was telling me about." I say.

"Wait, what?" He looks at me. "Are you serious?"

I nod.

"That's nasty." He said.

I quirk an eyebrow, but don't say anything. That response was justified. My ex-boyfriend hooking up with my roommate, but none of them remembering it. That is a little weird.

"How do you feel about that?" He asks, after a couple minutes of silence.

I feel numb to it honestly. It's been a week since it happened. I went through the hurt and confused stage already, now I'm just numb.

"I don't feel anything." I say, playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Do you feel a strain between you and Kyra?" He asked.

I nod my head. We still talk and all, but it's a little awkward now. After I told her about me and Melo's history, she completely dismissed it. But I would too if the guy I was talking to used to be with my roommate. However, I would be more conscious of her feelings. Although I showed no emotion toward it, there should still be some kind of understanding.

"I feel like with her talking to him, he's going to be around more. And I really don't want that." I frown. "I'm happy for her, honestly, but I don't want him around me."

He nods at that. It's a simple request, but she could get offended by it. That's why I haven't even thought to mention it to her.

"Since we're on the topic of him, I should tell you that he's been DMing me on Instagram." He said.

I sit up and look down at him. "What?"

He nods, looking up at me.

"Derek, why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "How long has this been going on?"

"Four weeks." He said.

I face palm.

"I've been handling it." He said.

I look down at him for an answer as to how he's handling it.

"He's been making it known that he doesn't like us together and that I don't make you happy. That I can't satisfy you the way he can." He said.

My face heats up in anger.

"Is he implying that you two have had sex during the course of your relationships?"

"That's what it sounds like, but it's not true. I let him eat me out once and he told the whole world. When I told him I wanted to take that next step with him, he turned me down. Simply because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants when he was playing ball overseas." I rant.

How dare he lie on me like that? I'd really outta shoot him.

"Oh."

I stand up out of my bed, walking to my room door.

"Wait." He said.

I turn to face him.

"Take that off, and wear mine." He said, taking off his shirt.