(54.)

Jordan

"Mom!!" I exclaim, jumping into my mothers arms.

She laughs. "Jordan!"

"You guys are so cute." Someone exclaims.

I turn to find the voice. It was Brook and Robin. My eyes widen and I look at my mom.

"How?" I ask.

"They heard that USC was playing Stanford today and just had to be here." She said.

I furrow my eyebrows. "We're playing Cal today."

"Men's Basketball." She specified.

"Ohhh." I say.

Thank goodness.

"Never thought I'd see you two on USC stomping grounds." I tease with a smirk.

"Don't get used to it." Brook cringes.

"With this sacrifice, I hope this makes up for the 8 months of not seeing you." Robin adds on.

"No, you just love me very much." I grin.

Both roll their eyes as I move in to hug them. They're so dramatic, but it's fine.

"Okay, so the first thing on the agenda is a tour of the campus." I say. "The men's basketball game starts at 12, so I'm gonna make this quick. The football game starts at 4, so we have some time Mom."

She nods.

"Let's do it." I say, leading the way out of my building.

For the next hour, I'm walking them around campus and telling them what each building is for. As we do so, I point out the buildings I have class in.

On the way to the Science building, we bypass Derek and his family. There are three women and one man with him. Derek winks at me on his way past and I blush.

My mom pokes me and I turn to look at her, earning a wink in response. I chuckle, opening the door to the building.

After I give them the tour of main campus, I take them on a tour of our athletic facilities campus. They get to look at the trophies the school has won over the years in the sports that won them. I show them the gym where the basketball teams practice, the facility where the football team practices and works out, the baseball field, the soccer field and the locations of the other sports. Overall, they were impressed.

"I hate to say it, I really do...but I think this school is perfect for you." Brook said, looking around the quad.

I smile. "Thanks Brook."

I lead them to Galen Center, where the home games for the Men's and Women's basketball games are. I finished exactly 40 minutes before the game started.

"Enjoy the game guys!" I say.

"I'll see you back at the hotel later." Mom says.

Both nod, making their way into the arena. Mom and I make our way back to my building to hang out before the football game.

*****

I lead my mom into LA Memorial Coliseum, home of the USC Trojans, and formerly home to the LA Rams, Football team. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is actually my first Football game since being here. The season is damn near over for them and this is my first game. That's sad.

But they have my support from a distance.

"You want anything from the concession stand before we go to our seats?" Mom asks.