(19.)

Why he always look uncomfortable? 🤔

Jordan

"That's mine, don't touch." I say, slapping Melo's hand away from my burger.

"Ow! That is not nice." He said.

"I could really give a damn. Don't touch my food." I say, squinting at him.

"Alright. But I'm sipping some of your Vanilla Milkshake. You can't tell me shit." He said.

"Do it and watch me knock your teeth out." I threaten.

He dared himself and actually took a sip of my milkshake.

This brave mother...oh no.

My mouth was agape as he grinned at me.

"Asshole." I mumble, finishing my burger.

He laughed, taking the cup from me. Everyone was engaged in a conversation with one another. Melo drinking my milkshake, almost drinking it all, Gelo talking to Izzy and Zo. Denise talking to Kaliah and Melo.

When I was ready to drink my milkshake, I had noticed that it was almost gone. And he had chewed the straw up.

"LaMelo! Why?!" I exclaim, snatching the cup from him.

"Oh." He said.

I groan, removing the straw from the cup.

"You want another one Jordan?" Gelo asked.

I shook my head, not wanting them to spend anymore money on me.

"Why not? Since hook mouth (that's what my mom calls my brother 😭) over here wanna take everything." Lonzo said, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up." Melo said.

"It's fine." I say.

"Don't be mad at me. No, not now." Melo groaned, wrapping his arms around me.

This mother- just drank my milkshake and don't want me to be mad about it? Wtf 😭.

"Get off of me." I say.

"Why?" He said, laying his head on my shoulder.

"I will slap you. Get off of me." I say.

"No." He said.

"Melo." I groan.

He chuckled, hugging me tighter. He tried to kiss my cheek but I had turned too soon. Before I could react, our lips had brushed against each others in a quick "kiss". At least that's what I thought it was.

"Yes! They kissed!" Denise exclaimed, jumping up out of her seat.

Me and Melo stared at one another wide eyed.

What just happened?

*****

The ride back home was quite awkward. Denise, Izzy and Kaliah gushed about the "kiss" the whole ride. Me and Melo just sat there, awkwardly.

"My my, you two are awfully quiet...what's the matter?" Kaliah asked, smirking.

Melo narrowed his eyes at her. She giggled and turned back to the other two. I pursed my lips as I looked out the window.

Feeling a hand on mine, I immediately jerk away. I turn to see Melo. I took a deep breath.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just...thinking. That's all." I say, adjusting my '3' baseball cap.

The same one Chance wears 😃.