(31.)

Choke his ass 😭.

6 weeks later...

Jordan

Melo's been overseas for a few weeks now and I miss him like crazy. Basketball season is over for the school team and I'm super bored. I need my skinny, ramen noodle headass boyfriend here with me. We could go somewhere to eat or whatever, I don't know.

We FaceTimed a couple times, but he's been very busy out there in Lithuania. Not even that, the time difference is a pain in the ass. I can't stand it almost.

I thought living in Brooklyn was bad, nah; this shit is ridiculous.

I sat on my bed, looking through Instagram. It was recently announced that Denise is pregnant and I am super excited. I don't know why, but I never imagined her pregnant. Especially at this time.

Me and her hung for a bit while the boys were away playing basketball, Zo too. We had good times, just chilling and talking. She looked like she had more to say, but she kept quiet.

Speaking of Denise, she just text me. Saying that I should come over to the boys house to help with the puppies.

Their dogs are the cutest.

*****

I took an Uber to the house. I got out and made my way into the gate. I walked to the front door, being greeted by Zo with a bear hug.

"You're lucky I like you. I only let like 4 people hug me that way." I say.

He laughed.

"Oh please. Bear hugs are the best and you know it." He said.

"You right, you right." I say.

"Yeah, I know I am." He said.

I laughed. I follow him into the house, finding Denise in the living room with Izzy and the pups.

"Hi babies!" I exclaim, being greeted by all 3 puppies.

I rub each of their heads, smiling widely.

"You guys are getting so big." I say.

If anyone knows me, they know I love animals. Animals are my passion, behind basketball and dancing.

I stood up and went to hug the girls. Both recording me and the dogs' reunion.

Yeah, it's been a minute since I've been here.

I went to take a seat on the couch, catching up with Denise and Izzy since I've last seen them. It literally feels like forever.

"So we see Melo has been doing pretty good over there in Lithuania. What do you think?" Denise asked.

"Eh. He's still the same old Melo." I say, shrugging.

Both girls laugh.

"Yeah, never changing." She replied.

"I know." I say.

We all sat there for about an hour more, catching up and petting the puppies.

*****

About half an hour later, we hear the front door open.

"WE ARE HOME!" We hear, automatically recognizing it as LaVar.

I shrug it off, because he's always that loud. It's nothing new.

I look up and the second I see Melo, I make a B-line for his bushy head.