(12.)

I just wanna punch him in the throat 🙃.

Jordan

Her outfit 😋

Her outfit 😋.

First day of school and I am way past nervous 😅😬. I stood in front of my body length mirror, straightening the last few strands of hair. My outfit was complete, the only thing I needed to add was the white cap.

I grabbed my phone and book bag, then headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Woah! You look like you're going to an Ariana Grande Concert instead of school." Brook exclaimed.

I smiled.

"Anyway, have fun. I may not be here when you get back because I'll probably be at practice, but I'll see you later." He said.

I walk into the kitchen and hug him.

"Thanks Brookie." I say.

"No problem, be good." He said, kissing my forehead.

I nod. Mom was already at work, so it was just us two in the house this morning.

I made my way to the front door and made my way to the school.

Oh boy.

*****

I searched for my 4th period class, frantically. I was already late as it is, and this search was only making it worse.

What? You thought I really paid attention at the orientation?

I finally found the class, after about 10 minutes. This is definitely not how I planned my first day to go.

I opened the door and all eyes were on me.

"You are?" The teacher asked.

"Jordan...Lopez. Jordan Lopez." I say.

"Why are you late Ms. Lopez?" She asked.

"I-I couldn't find the class." I say.

"You're one of the new students right?" She asked.

"Yes." I mumble.

"Didn't you attend orientation?" She said.

"Yeah." I reply.

Some of the students snicker as I blush in embarrassment.